VARR Details Post-Formal PEB

Williamsalex358

Registered Member
Hey Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about how the VARR process works after the formal board takes place. I recently got my results upgraded to 40/70 with a one-time VARR, which I submitted on the 12th of April. The VA simply did not rate my major unfitting condition (chronic osteomyelitis of the left shoulder, code 5000). My VARR was out of the VA and received by the PEB for another round of QA on the 23rd of April. I was just wondering a few questions:

1. Does Anyone have any timeline for a recent VA Ratings Reconsideration within the last few months?
2. If it is back in the QA phase, does this means my ratings changed or is it just procedural?
3. Does anyone know how fast we can get orders post-VARR? I am supposed to start school at the end of July but need to be out by middle August in order to be able to use my GI Bill for the first semester.

Thanks for the help everyone!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">