Protector_of_the_guardian

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What should I do. I received my packet back and its only giving me 20% for DOD and 80% VA now. The reason I want to fight this is because the examiner only used my QTC ROM DQB forms any other documents I provided even a 2nd opinion ROM weren't evaluated at all and they really screwed me over because my QTC guy screwed me over.
The only reason they even gave me anything for my hips was for pain but I should be fairly rated 40% according to my correct ROM and my QTC provider didn't even use an up to date DBQ.
Please help me I want to fight this but not sure which route to take.

RonG

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
What should I do. I received my packet back and its only giving me 20% for DOD and 80% VA now. The reason I want to fight this is because the examiner only used my QTC ROM DQB forms any other documents I provided even a 2nd opinion ROM weren't evaluated at all and they really screwed me over because my QTC guy screwed me over.
The only reason they even gave me anything for my hips was for pain but I should be fairly rated 40% according to my correct ROM and my QTC provider didn't even use an up to date DBQ.
Please help me I want to fight this but not sure which route to take.
You might try PEB Lawyer LINK <----

Ron

Dani2920

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Appeal. But you previously (in January) said you had full ROM, perhaps your docs have this in your medical records as well. Maybe pull your full medical record to see what all is in there.

bcbberry

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When I didn't agree with the DOD purposed rating for my unfit condition, I submitted a VARR with a DBQ filled out by my current treating provider. It went to the VA who agreed that it should be 40% instead of 20%. This changed my DOD rating as well. Good luck!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">