Wait or file new conditions when claim is under evaluation?

SLO Flyer

New Member
Registered Member
Hi,

I filed for an increase and have been through the C&P exams, now I am just awaiting the VA's determination. I also started having new symptoms and am being evaluated by my Care-in-the-Community doctor (xrays, mri, labs). My question is should I submit this information as additional evidence while the claim is being determined or wait for the determination on my first claim and then file a new claim for increase? The first option seems the most efficient and might prevent another round of C&P exams, but nothing about a govt operation seems to reward efficiency.

Thanks in advance for any insight or experiences to share.
 

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
If you submit it now, you would not have to wait as long.
 
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">
Top