Waiting for FPEB Results and Impatient

alsals89

Registered Member
Hey everyone,

I've looked through this forum a lot throughout my process, but never posted, so I'll give a brief overview. I'm an active duty Navy linguist diagnosed with idiopathic hypersomnia. My MEB/PEB started in August last year. I was found fit, appealed, and found fit again. I was going to leave it at that but they told me I was going to a formal PEB, then COVID happened, and it turned into a telephone FPEB. I just completed it last week, but they said I won't get the results for 2-6 weeks and I'm dying of impatience.

Has anyone had experience with waiting for the results? Especially with over the phone boards? Do you think I'll be found unfit? If so, how long do you think out processing will take, especially considering COVID?

I know I didn't give a whole lot of information, I don't want to go on too long of a rant, so if you need more information let me know.

MsLaLa

Registered Member
Hi Alsals89. My husband is going to FPEB, but wants to be found fit. It would be great if they would create a program to match service members with the same MOS, who want to be found fit with deployment limitations, with service members who want out. I don't think it helps with Total Readiness to keep people in who want out. I hope you get the results you want. My husband needs a refrigerator for his medication to deploy...and his job doesn't even offer many deployment opportunities. Branch was telling him that most people have to look really hard to find a deployment assignment.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">