WAITING ON ORDERS FOR 2 WEEKS!

Tiger6Bravo

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey all!
Another question. I hit transpoc back on July 24th. It's been over 14 business days and I have STILL not received my orders!!! Is this in any way normal??? PEBLO said they'd come down in "a couple days, 2-3 usually". Obviously, It's been way more than a "couple", so I hit PEBLO up about it last Thursday and received no answers. I was only told there was no information at this time. WTH?!? Due to my condition, I am unable to get to my unit without assistance, and I am a geo-bachelor. So this delay is causing me to just burn through leave. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

Has anybody else experienced this? Is this something I should be concerned about? Just trying to find out. Thank you!

I searched for a while. I only found some air force one that was mildly similar. Everything else just directed me to threads where people have only signed their 199s or appeals or whatever, and asking about waiting on orders from then on. I got tired of searching. But thank you though! Glad to know I'm not some peculiar anomaly. Cheers!

Oh, second question: were you by chance AGR? I'm wondering if that would have something to do with processing time for mine. Thanks again!

Hey all!
Another question. I hit transpoc back on July 24th. It's been over 14 business days and I have STILL not received my orders!!! Is this in any way normal??? PEBLO said they'd come down in "a couple days, 2-3 usually". Obviously, It's been way more than a "couple", so I hit PEBLO up about it last Thursday and received no answers. I was only told there was no information at this time. WTH?!? Due to my condition, I am unable to get to my unit without assistance, and I am a geo-bachelor. So this delay is causing me to just burn through leave. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

Has anybody else experienced this? Is this something I should be concerned about? Just trying to find out. Thank you!

Relax and let the process work