I was recommended from OAC to waive my FPEB and request a one time reconsideration from the VA. What is the timeline for the VA to come back with ratings a second time? Hopefully not as long as it initially took! What are the pros and cons of waiving my FPEB. The way it was explained to me is that the Air Force is not going to change their ratings unless the VA does...so going to the board would be pointless. I've submitted all my documents to the OAC and waiting on them to send a new 1180 to sign. Man this process is stressful. Thanks for replies in advance.