script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC)

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC) Home

"WRIISC-DC provides a second opinion for veterans with difficult-to-diagnose war-related illnesses and injuries. An evaluation at WRIISC-DC is appropriate for combat veterans with debilitating symptoms that remain unexplained after medical examinations by the local VA medical center. Combat veterans with medically unexplained illnesses may request a referral from their VA physician to our center. The evaluation is multidisciplinary and focuses on the particular problems of each veteran."

aviva64

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Jason,

I would like to find out more about this...I am 100 percent convinced that my husbands multiple endocrine disorder is a result of his exposure downrange specifically to burn pits. He came back with a large parathyroid adenoma, goiter that has now suddently turned toxic and will require thryoidectomy and other endocrine manifestations..all this from a 41 year old previously very healthy man. Every day a new serious condition evolves and he is getting sicker and sicker.

medic75

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The f'ing burn pits..I have some crazy stuff I do not want them to biopsy in my lungs. Maybe I will look in to this. Thanks...