We need more Army National Guard Timelines! (Here's Mine)

I am a dual-status technician and was already receiving 90% VA Disability. My MSC provided me with my rating over the phone and I remained at 90% VA and 40% DoD. My current timeline is below:

Referral: 11/15/2016
VA Claims: 12/01/2016
Medical Exams: 1/05/2017
Medical Evaluation Board: 02/03/2017
Informal PEB: 03/09/2017
VA Ratings: 03/29/2017
PEB Findings: Pending for 34 days!!!! Still no DA 199!

Attachments

• IDES Timeline.JPG
    IDES Timeline.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 26
I am a dual-status technician and was already receiving 90% VA Disability. My MSC provided me with my rating over the phone and I remained at 90% VA and 40% DoD. My current timeline is below:

Referral: 11/15/2016
VA Claims: 12/01/2016
Medical Exams: 1/05/2017
Medical Evaluation Board: 02/03/2017
Informal PEB: 03/09/2017
VA Ratings: 03/29/2017
PEB Findings: Pending for 34 days!!!! Still no DA 199!

Hopefully you should get it in the next 2 weeks.

I hope so! As many others, I can't apply for positions until I can provide an employer with a solid start date... In the mean time, I have been submitting requests to increase many of my benefits. Just ranting, how the f@#k does someone get 50% or 70% PTSD when they have NEVER deployed to a combat, or even a peacetime deployment. Shit blows my mind!!!!

As of today still waiting for orders?

Still waiting on PEB findings.

See signature below.

Good news fellas I haven't received my orders, but i just won a 4 year BVA appeal for TDIU dating back to 2013.

At 42 days and no DA 199! Hooong within the next week or two!

Day 65 (+53 days) and still waiting for DA 199.

Day 60 and no DA 199... They need to relook their processes. Hopefully Friday I hear something good.

Day 60 and no DA 199... They need to relook their processes. Hopefully Friday I hear something good.
Yeah there whole process is seriously flawed with implementation of there new system

I am attaching my timeline, still waiting on VA results. I am AGR in Florida

Attachments

• Holbrook IDES Status.docx
    161.6 KB · Views: 13
I am attaching my timeline, still waiting on VA results. I am AGR in Florida

Good luck! I hope your later steps go faster for you. My VA ratings only took 2 weeks. It took them over a month and a half to update my dashboard. Hopefully, yours are done and you're actually further along in the process than it shows.

Good luck! I hope your later steps go faster for you. My VA ratings only took 2 weeks. It took them over a month and a half to update my dashboard. Hopefully, yours are done and you're actually further along in the process than it shows.
Just got my weekly call from my PEBLO, still waiting for VA ratings.

Back