Weird timeline, no PEBLO mtg

So we are at Fort Bragg currently starting this process. My husband was finally contacted yesterday but not by his PEBLO. They set him up with a legal brief for next week but then also set him up with another appointment but not til the end of June with a physician who will explain why he is being medboarded and them will set him an appointment up with his PEBLO then. I am confused as this order (and timeframe) doesnt seem to coincide with any other one I have heard. Any insight? Is he misunderstanding?

for me I had the brief first then met with my peblo and then shortly after was contacted by my msc to schedule va appointments

He's not missing much. The PEBLOs at Ft. Bragg are a waste of time and a joke. They are all working from home and only work 4 days a week. My process has been going on since May. I was contacted by a lady first. I forget her title. Then the MEB DR. contacted me to go over all my conditions. After that his VA appts will be scheduled. Not sure when the PEBLO comes in to the equation. Mine didn't reach out to me till after all my VA appts. were done. Good luck. Hope he has better luck than I've had.

I recommend you talk to the Office of Soldiers Counsel. Something sounds amiss.