What I wish I’d known

Usndocgreen

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello everyone!!
With my FPEB 2 weeks away I am now ready to focus on it and make sure I am ready. I do have Mr Perry representing me so I am sure we’ll discuss all this but I was hoping some of you would be willing to share things you wish you knew before you went through your FPEB. Any takers on this topic??

Marshall

RonG

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Hello everyone!!
With my FPEB 2 weeks away I am now ready to focus on it and make sure I am ready. I do have Mr Perry representing me so I am sure we’ll discuss all this but I was hoping some of you would be willing to share things you wish you knew before you went through your FPEB. Any takers on this topic??

Marshall
You are in good hands with Allstate...err...Jason Perry.

Good luck...

Ron

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
A FPEB is similar to a legal hearing; it takes a strategy to get your desired outcome. I'm sure you and JP will conference before the FPEB. Whatever you agree on, stay focused on that course of action. When clients end up doing their own thing, they have wasted their attorney fee.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">