WHAT IS constructive service credit (retirement) and other benefits deprived by your unlawful discharge?

1ZERO

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If I had an unlawful discharge, that is, I was illegally forced off my MEB by my unit command and outed, due to the nature of injuries and never healed/aggravated/worsened through their dereliction, ultimately; am I eligible for back pay for a full retirement proceedings for minimal 20 yrs. retired PDRL? I can't find enough about this issue out there. I read some article, pretty recently where some commissioned officer was having an affair with another service member and his wife caught them and she claims it was derogatory or something and is claiming this, fake photos. Her story sounds like a bunch of B.S. anyways I am just saying I read about this and she would be entitled reinstated back pay full constructive service credit. I am wondering, am I eligible in my situation for this too? I was enlisted. Not sure if this would apply. Is it possible to have a full 16 yrs. backpay to me for PDRL?

An attorney could help you sort out your situation.

Try peblawyer.com