What is going on with my VA ratings/Should I be worried?

cried91

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So as the title reads I am worried lol, I have been waiting for about 70 days for the VA to cut some ratings. I have been in "preparation for decision step" on Ebenefits for almost a month now. My PEBLO is never around to answer any questions but I have been told the VA is still working on my rating. I know these things take time, but I feel like I have been waiting forever. I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but can anyone explain to me what is going on?

timeline.JPG

I'm at 51 days on the same step. I was at pending decision approval on ebenefits then went back to gathering evidence and I'm now on the prep. for decision. I guess they're backed up.

I guess that makes sense, I'm just worried that it's taking so long. especially since my claim has bounced back and forth in the steps on Ebenefits. Send an update if yours goes through! :)

Well here's an update, I don't know if the site is messed up or something this morning, but here is my current tracker...wtf.JPG

I'm going to the local IDES building on FT. Gordon today to try and get some answers about my claim. If any of the information is relevant I will share.

A little update, Went to the IDES building to talk to MSC/PEBLO they both told me nothing is wrong and to just wait... everything is turned in and its just the VA they were waiting on. I got a call this morning saying that my entry physical to the Army was never received so that's what has been holding the process up. I had previously talked to someone about this about a month or more ago, and they said they had found my exam... hard to believe some of these people get payed to do what they do...

So as the title reads I am worried lol, I have been waiting for about 70 days for the VA to cut some ratings. I have been in "preparation for decision step" on Ebenefits for almost a month now. My PEBLO is never around to answer any questions but I have been told the VA is still working on my rating. I know these things take time, but I feel like I have been waiting forever. I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but can anyone explain to me what is going on?

View attachment 3000
Where can I find this tracker?

UPDATE: I called the VA on Friday and they completed my proposed ratings. I have not heard from my PEBLO, so I guess the waiting for my ratings begins... On e benefits my status changed to gathering of evidence, and they need my DD214. I checked VETS.Gov, and it showed a new claim that was closed and I guess that's what they do when they complete the proposed ratings.

Does anyone know if clicking "Request a Claim Decision" on ebenefits will speed up the process?

I thought about it, but idk if that would be such a good idea.. It sucks, I have waited over 80 days for a decision but you want them to complete everything to perfection.

UPDATE: I called the VA on Friday and they completed my proposed ratings. I have not heard from my PEBLO, so I guess the waiting for my ratings begins... On e benefits my status changed to gathering of evidence, and they need my DD214. I checked VETS.Gov, and it showed a new claim that was closed and I guess that's what they do when they complete the proposed ratings.

Were you able to use the tracking tool? All I ever get on that site is a loading circle and "Please wait while we load the application for you." I have never been able to see the status.

I thought about it, but idk if that would be such a good idea.. It sucks, I have waited over 80 days for a decision but you want them to complete everything to perfection.

Wow, that's a long time. I'm waiting on my VA ratings reconsideration and my final 199 submitted about a month ago. Started the process in January. Just trying to find some way to track the status. I wonder if it's my computer that's not allowing it to load.