What next?

MustangGang07

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi all.
Today I was notified by my PEBLO that I was found unfit by the PEB and that my package has been sent to the VA for ratings.
Does this mean I am officially unfit, and that I will be getting separated or is there more to it? I feel dumb not knowing the answers.
Also, how long does it usually take for the VA to decide the ratings? And what is the average amount of time from here on out?
TIA.

RaiderX

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yes you were found unfit; there are a few things that can happen if the total of the unfitting condition/conditions is less than 30% you will be separated. If it is more then 30% there is two ways they can go, PDRL if they believe your conditions are stable, or TRDL if they believe they are not stable.

As for how long, this is the silly season and it depends on the VA case load. But check some of the recent time lines on here for an approximate timeline.

MustangGang07

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Yes you were found unfit; there are a few things that can happen if the total of the unfitting condition/conditions is less than 30% you will be separated. If it is more then 30% there is two ways they can go, PDRL if they believe your conditions are stable, or TRDL if they believe they are not stable.

As for how long, this is the silly season and it depends on the VA case load. But check some of the recent time lines on here for an approximate timeline.
Thank you for explaining better! I claimed 11 conditions. The main one that initiated the PEB was PTSD, MDD and anxiety. So hopefully I will hear soon and get decent ratings.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">