What was your rating/findings for MS?

i just got my orders yesturday to retire. i was dx sep of 2010. had my formal board feb of 2011. i was told it would be min 14 months at the sec level. but turns out it was about 12.

airforce goes to lackland afb (san antonio) i think army would go to dc. my finding there were the same as the previous.... 30%. the lawer and i thought we had a really good case to stay in, but it seamed that the board had made up their mind before i even steped in the office.

i just got my orders yesturday to retire. i was dx sep of 2010. had my formal board feb of 2011. i was told it would be min 14 months at the sec level. but turns out it was about 12.

how long did it take to get orders once you signed for results?

got the email on thursday... got orders tuesday... the email contained my results letter from the SECAF. Pretty much i did my formal board in feb 2011 and appealed findings then, and roughly 11.5 months later, i have orders to retire. i would just plan on getting out, so take all the schooling you can to help you on the outside. start networking to find a job on the outside. you will be getting out uless you have some office job that is critically manned or past the 16yr mark.

I got my finalized results back. No change upon appeal for residuals. I have one last shot to request PLD to make it to 20, so I'm sure I will know something in the next two months about the be all end all. The TDRL is based on MS being a dynamic condition. What was explained to me was they do that in order to meet a requirement that allows them to discharge you. I.E. they can't PDRL you if the condition isn't static, and since MS will never be static, they must put you TDRL untill you meet the 5 year requirement.

I just received my proposed VA ratings and believe they have over looked a few things. My question is are the proposed ratings what they will use or is that just the minimum they will give you? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I also got 30% for MS and dont think that is correct.

I getting put out the army through MEB and i have signed my narsum last week and it is about to be sent up for results. I was wondering could someone give me an idea of what my percentage might be. I'm married with one kid. This is what was on my DA Form 3947:
1. Multiple Sclerosis and neck pain fails to meet retention standards.
2. Degenerative disc disease, C3-C4. Status post spinal decompression and cervical fusion surgery with residual arthralgia and decreased range of motion. Fails to meet retention standards.

OTHER CLAIMED CONDITIONS MEETING RETENTION STANDARDS:
1. Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depression
2. Obstructive sleep apnea
3. Unspecified disease of the oral soft tissue

If anybody could help me with some info, I would be thankful.​

So if I get 30% for the MS, and may be more for the Degenerative disc disease, would i get VA with my army benefits if I'm retired.