When will i go from TDLR to PDLR? Odd deers responce.

Moores155

Registered Member
So i called to pay my yearly premium for tricare 2021 and was told my coverage was only going to September of 2021. Tricare said they did not know why such an "odd end date" was there. So i called deers and they told me that since I was placed on TDLR (70% DOD and 100% VA P&T) on September 2018, that I am coming to the end of the three year period for consideration of keeping me on TDLR or making me PDLR. Im confused because i was re-evaled in May of 2019 and my ratings stayed the same. Deers told me to keep an eye out on a decision from the DOD as to the change to PDLR. How true is this?

@chaplaincharlie or @tony292 might be able to offer some advice.

They are now tagged (i.e., will see this thread).

Ron

@chaplaincharlie or @tony292 might be able to offer some advice.

They are now tagged (i.e., will see this thread).

Ron
Thank you ron! I was also wanted to know if i am supposed to contact HRC and request an eval (saw a post on here about someone who was not re-eval'ed or contacted for a evaluation during the three years and his benefits stopped). It has been either 18 or 19 months since my last eval by the VA, I have not dealt with the DOD since my initial MEB.

Thank you ron! I was also wanted to know if i am supposed to contact HRC and request an eval (saw a post on here about someone who was not re-eval'ed or contacted for a evaluation during the three years and his benefits stopped). It has been either 18 or 19 months since my last eval by the VA, I have not dealt with the DOD since my initial MEB.
I would be proactive in this matter.

With whom, I have no clue.

Surely a CH 61 retiree will see this thread soon.

Good luck,
Ron

I contacted TDRL branch myself to get my revaluation going. Glad I did because while I ended up with an increase from DOD, the VA re-examined me the day I was put on PDRL and is attempting to reduce me. I am currently in appeals to get my VA increased to match my DOD rating.

If you never received a DA 199 or PDRL orders from HRC, I would contact the TDRL Branch.

Army TDRL contact info is:

USAPDA TDRL Branch at 1-855-863-0426 or email at [email protected]

I contacted TDRL branch myself to get my revaluation going. Glad I did because while I ended up with an increase from DOD, the VA re-examined me the day I was put on PDRL and is attempting to reduce me. I am currently in appeals to get my VA increased to match my DOD rating.

If you never received a DA 199 or PDRL orders from HRC, I would contact the TDRL Branch.

Army TDRL contact info is:

USAPDA TDRL Branch at 1-855-863-0426 or email at [email protected]

I did receive a DA 199 when i was discharged but it only references TDLR. On my DA 199, it states my revaluation month is February of 19 and i have an evaluation from the VA May 2019. Ill give them a call and see what they say, I just don't want the 3 year mark to hit and they drop me and my family. Having a son that is a diabetic no not easy.

@FmrArmyAvatr has given you a good number to call. Wish you luck in getting your issues favorably resolved.