Where am I in the process

@Bobcat96 Have you looked at ebenefits or vets.gov to see if your case has closed? That seems like a long time. I received my unfit findings on 10/20 and I already received my findings from the PEB and VA.
She said in all of her 10 years working as a MSC she never has seen a turn around quicker what she was telling me and it is still on review of evidence since july I hope mine happens that quick

Does anyone know when you get your severance pay, is it with your final paycheck?

So my unfir findings were received on the 28th of October my MSC is telling me that I will be waiting 2 months to get the faxed proposed ratings is this accurate? I only claimed 5 conditions if that makes a difference.. and I asked what i can expect my to get out and she is saying 6 months at least I've seen alot others getting theres alot quicker then she predicted mine to get back
Mine took a month to the day to get my proposed ratings when for others it took a week or less. My conclussion it really all depends on your claim, and of course the holiday season.

Mine took a month to the day to get my proposed ratings when for others it took a week or less. My conclussion it really all depends on your claim, and of course the holiday season.
Fyi im still unable to get mine faxed.

Called the PEB to see where I was at (was hoping I could sign everything before I went on leave next week), and was told 2 more weeks, that my VA ratings just got back. My VA ratings we back before Thanksgiving so I don't know if he was just giving me a longer time frame, or what. He said there were 400 more people in the same spot as I am in the QA phase. I hate this process.

@jessylynn that's annoying. Hopefully that was an overestimate!

I called the PEB and they gave me my index number, I called MMSR-4 right after and they said they haven't received my index number from the PEB yet. Hopefully soon! I'd love to be on terminal when my kids are out of school for Christmas. I don't really have anything else I need to do before I check out. I'm in civilian housing and I'm not moving, so I shouldn't have anything holding me up.

@jessylynn that's annoying. Hopefully that was an overestimate!

I called the PEB and they gave me my index number, I called MMSR-4 right after and they said they haven't received my index number from the PEB yet. Hopefully soon! I'd love to be on terminal when my kids are out of school for Christmas. I don't really have anything else I need to do before I check out. I'm in civilian housing and I'm not moving, so I shouldn't have anything holding me up.
So this index number, you cant take terminal leave until you get it?

Well I won't get my new EAS until MMSR-4 receives the index number, so until my EAS changes, I can't take terminal, or at least that's what I thought.

Just asking, because i havent got to that point yet. I sign my ratings next week. Do even know what a index number is ..lol

Just asking, because i havent got to that point yet. I sign my ratings next week. Do even know what a index number is ..lol

I think it's some type of tracking number the DOD uses for outprocessing.

I called HQMC again today and they still haven't received my index number from the PEB. I had called the PEB 12/13 and they said they sent my index number. I'm hoping to hear something by the end of the week.

I called HQMC again today and they still haven't received my index number from the PEB. I had called the PEB 12/13 and they said they sent my index number. I'm hoping to hear something by the end of the week.
Same boat and because I'm trying to get out in time to start school my command is trying to find someone to push to make it happens.

Here's to knowing soon

My findings were signed and send on the same day as you...I just called the PEB and Seps at HQ and the PEB gave me the index number but HQMC hadn't received them yet, same as you. So were in the same boat... I don't think I had said it but I got 100% VA and 60% DOD, the letter at first said that I was TDRL but the VA rep at Lejune said the I will be eligible for Chp 35 which means I should be put on PDRL. Anyone else seen that happen before?

So I just got off the phone with the VA and they can’t send me my proposed ratings because she said my case wasn’t done on their side yet. So I look on ebenefits, I have a claim closed on Dec 8th and notification sent out and I also have another claim pending decision approval again under works in process. Has anyone had that happen to them before? They are both for all of the same claims so I don’t understand why another would be opened up...

Mine says the same thing as well
It’s so weird because all of last week it wasn’t like that I had no open claims and just the closed claim and now all of the sudden there’s this one so now apparently they aren’t done again

It’s so weird because all of last week it wasn’t like that I had no open claims and just the closed claim and now all of the sudden there’s this one so now apparently they aren’t done again
I think it means it was sent back to the PEB if I'm not mistaken

So I just got off the phone with the VA and they can’t send me my proposed ratings because she said my case wasn’t done on their side yet. So I look on ebenefits, I have a claim closed on Dec 8th and notification sent out and I also have another claim pending decision approval again under works in process. Has anyone had that happen to them before? They are both for all of the same claims so I don’t understand why another would be opened up...
So i have signed my paperwork and i have both an open and closed case on ebenfits. As far as I know that is the normal.

So i have signed my paperwork and i have both an open and closed case on ebenfits. As far as I know that is the normal.
Oh okay good, did you ever get the VA to fax you your proposed ratings or did you not find out until you signed? Because I’ve tried calling twice and both times they won’t do it because it’s still in their system as being open

Oh okay good, did you ever get the VA to fax you your proposed ratings or did you not find out until you signed? Because I’ve tried calling twice and both times they won’t do it because it’s still in their system as being open
I didnt find out until i signed. I called once and was told the same thing so i just waited.