Where to start


PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I have four years active-duty United States Marine Corps and 24 years National Guard reserves. I am also a National Guard technician. I was diagnosed by the VA with having anxiety and Agoraphobia. I have not yet filed a claim for disability. I am currently getting all my documentation together. My VA psych has recorded that my condition is related to my active-duty Gulf War service. I don't know whether to file the VA claim or to request a PHA first. I am not even sure what the regulations concerning this car. Please tell me where to start.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">