who to contact?

Who are good sources to contact to help you through the IPEB process. Who can I contact to help me review my C&P exams and figure if there is somewhere that might deserve a higher rating or can help me with the process of rebutting my initial percentages?

Who are good sources to contact to help you through the IPEB process. Who can I contact to help me review my C&P exams and figure if there is somewhere that might deserve a higher rating or can help me with the process of rebutting my initial percentages?
Have you been assigned a PEBLO and subsequently, a Military Service Coordinator (MSC)?

"Military members are assigned a Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) to manage their case, counsel them on the process, explain the sequence of events that will occur, and inform them what their responsibilities are while in the IDES. Once the PEBLO has gathered the medical record, the Service member’s case is transferred to the Military Service Coordinator (MSC), a VA employee. The MSC works with the Service member to identify all claimed conditions that are separate from those causing their referral into IDES. The MSC then schedules necessary VA medical examinations for all referred and claimed conditions. The examinations may be performed by a VA or VA-contracted doctor. Once the examination results are received, the PEBLO will coordinate with administrative staff at the Military Treatment Facility to convene a MEB."

This organization might be able to assist:
The National Veterans Legal Service Program.

NVLSP's Lawyers Serving Warriors® program offers pro bono (i.e., free) legal help with disability issues to veterans from all eras. Their current pro bono initiatives are to assist veterans with the following types of disability claims ... See LINK ----> NVLSP

Additionally, there are other attorneys available (including the owner of this site) who have expertise in the areas discussed here.

Ron

Have you been assigned a PEBLO and subsequently, a Military Service Coordinator (MSC)?

"Military members are assigned a Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) to manage their case, counsel them on the process, explain the sequence of events that will occur, and inform them what their responsibilities are while in the IDES. Once the PEBLO has gathered the medical record, the Service member’s case is transferred to the Military Service Coordinator (MSC), a VA employee. The MSC works with the Service member to identify all claimed conditions that are separate from those causing their referral into IDES. The MSC then schedules necessary VA medical examinations for all referred and claimed conditions. The examinations may be performed by a VA or VA-contracted doctor. Once the examination results are received, the PEBLO will coordinate with administrative staff at the Military Treatment Facility to convene a MEB."

This organization might be able to assist:
The National Veterans Legal Service Program.

NVLSP's Lawyers Serving Warriors® program offers pro bono (i.e., free) legal help with disability issues to veterans from all eras. Their current pro bono initiatives are to assist veterans with the following types of disability claims ... See LINK ----> NVLSP

Additionally, there are other attorneys available (including the owner of this site) who have expertise in the areas discussed here.

Ron

RonG, Yes I do have a PEBLO and he has been a great help. I guess I am just overly worried about my ratings outcome and also being in an overseas location there aren't any local orgs to help. everything has to be done over e-mail. I prefer face-to-face transactions during this process. Thank you for your assistance.