Been waiting 1 month 2 days for seperation orders

dougcarey568

PEB Forum Regular Member
I am a member of the Ang. i signed the paperwork from the peblo 04 May 2010 to agree with the 30% disability results from the peb
Does anyone know how long it takes to get seperation orders ? This is crazy its been over a month now .I am on title 10 orders and they will end 23 Aug 2010 , although i have seen no actual orders saying when my D.O.S will be .This is really frusterating cause i cant make any plans as far as leave or the retirement ceremony , or start my disability claim with the VA yet
Thank you for letting me vent my frustrations on this forum

VA jumper this question should have been addressed to you :
I am a member of the Ang. i signed the paperwork from the peblo 04 May 2010 to agree with the 30% disability results from the peb
Do you or anyone else know know how long it takes to get seperation orders ? This is crazy its been over a month now .I am on title 10 orders and they will end 23 Aug 2010 , although i have seen no actual orders saying when my D.O.S will be .This is really frusterating cause i cant make any plans as far as leave or the retirement ceremony , or start my disability claim with the VA yet
Thank you for letting me vent my frustrations on this forum