Fort Sill Timeline

italian2569

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am under IDES
Found unfit 03/28/2012
VA received my claim 03/30/2012
Still waiting for ratings.
Have done an iris inquiry and even spoke to someone on the phone. They said that my claim is still in the gathering evidence phase. According to the VA I am in the DES program yet I am told by my PEBLO that I am in IDES for sure and not to worry. Not sure who I should trust on that one. I am guessing my ratings are taking so long because I have about 10 issues. Hoping to get these ratings soon. Anyone have a claim in Seattle with same time frame? Or can someone who has gotten their ratings from Seattle give me a rough estimate of wait time. I was told about 90 days and I am almost there.

I am under IDES
Found unfit 03/28/2012
Have done an iris inquiry and even spoke to someone on the phone. They said that my claim is still in the gathering evidence phase. According to the VA I am in the DES program yet I am told by my PEBLO that I am in IDES for sure and not to worry. Not sure who I should trust on that one. I am guessing my ratings are taking so long because I have about 10 issues. Hoping to get these ratings soon. Anyone have a claim in Seattle with same time frame? Or can someone who has gotten their ratings from Seattle give me a rough estimate of wait time. I was told about 90 days and I am almost there.

They started IDES in 2011, you are not on the old system. As the PEBLO said don't worry about it. Just means someone at the VA forgot to update your Ebenefits, or they are sending a request for more info. Seattle as of last word was about 45-90 days on ratings, it takes another month for your PEB office to get it, the a few more weeks to your PEBLO...

This is where having patience will pay off:) . DES and IDES is the same thing. Don't stress, everything will happen as they should eventually. My experience (in short): PEB received my packet January 30. My unfit finding was 05 March, my ratings were completed 24 April, my 199 mailed to the PEBLO 30 May. Yes, it was Seattle PEB. Mine was longer than 90 days, but rumor has it that they are moving faster now. Focus on something else, like going to school or researching all available veteran bennies and stuff. Anything to keep yourself sane and stress-free. That call will come soon enough.

Isnt that the truth. Im glad that they may be moving faster. I have been trying to keep myself busy, my wife on the other hand is very impatient lol.

And Voc Rehab has a self-employment track too. I did my initial online application last night as a matter of fact. I so want to not have a boss.

And Voc Rehab has a self-employment track too. I did my initial online application last night as a matter of fact. I so want to not have a boss.

Nice! If you don't hear anything by 4 weeks, go to the locale VR&E office and ask them to look into your request. (They lost mine twice)

That's not good. I'm waiting two weeks then I will bug them lol. I emailed my PEBLO to see what time frame he could give me. He should get back to me Monday I hope.

PEB recieved my ratings on June 13 now just waiting for the call from the PEBLO with my 199. He said he cannot give me a time frame as to when the PEB will be done. I have heard that San Antonio is behind. I am hoping not, they found me unfit rather quickly so I am hoping that they complete my case quickly too.

I signed my 199 on July 2nd my name hit transproc last week put in request for TDY last wed and still waiting to get approved. Hoping by the end of the week so I can go to transportation and get my out date.

Congrats to you both! I'm still waiting on a call from transpoc, signed mine on the 18th... They say that JBLM is about a week wait for them to call, but yeah that is usually not my timeline lol...

Grizz,
Give it 14-16 days after you sign. That seems to be about the timeline but i have heard it could take up to 21.

Grizz,
Give it 14-16 days after you sign. That seems to be about the timeline but i have heard it could take up to 21.

I'm thinking another issue may be coming up at the PDA HQ, I may be posting soon somewhere here if there is one...

I am under IDES
Found unfit 03/28/2012
I just got of the phone with the VA today and they also talked about the DES program I have learned the call center calls the IDES DES don't know why. My case is on the East coast but the got my case in Nov of last year started working on it in Feb and they tell me I am still in the discovery phase? I also have a large number of claims with 15 just hang in there it will pay off in the long run.