Got screwed today by the Navy! (TDRL)

I was supposed to join up today after being on TDRL. I talked to the skipper and and said my waiver for my DUI was good to go. Then after being told I was going to find out my ship date today and everything. They got a fax saying I am disqualified due to a DUI that happened in Oct 23 2010 and there is nothing I can do to fight it. I am still currently getting my benefits even though i accepted my "Fit for Duty" finding in January of 2012. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How did the navy screw you?

I understand that you feel the navy is at fault on this one due to misinformation; But a DUI is a serious offence; And as such, people are getting kicked out daily for DUI's at my base; I am sorry that you were misinformed, but i believe the navy didnt cause this one, your DUI did.

You are both right, back when i was getting there were people getting 2 DUI's, sorry I didnt mean to put it on the Navy because it is 100% my fault. Is there anyway around this or am i just screwed? Will i lose my disability?

Currently your best bet would to get with the JAG and other support agencies to circumvent; As this is not related to the MEB and TDRL you were on, its not probable that the two are related. I would suggest JAG, Recruiters (dont laugh, these guys know waivers) and your chain of command. Best of luck to you.