Orders Timeline

Jayzdozen

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am active army and signed my 199 on the 3rd of july. My question is: Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve orders from the time you sign your 199. I am being seperated with severancy and not medically retired. Any info would help thank you.

My husband signed July 6th and just went into transpot (Think I said that right lol) Yesterday.. He should be getting orders the middle of next week

I've been awaiting orders for 6 weeks and 2 days now. No one seems to know where these orders come from or who I can contact to find out what the hold up is. I'm currently waiting for my CO to contact the FT. Carson transitions office and request and inquiry. I have went down every other avenue that I can possibly think of to no avail. So if anyone has a number or knows who to call to gain the information on where orders are at or if there is something holding up the process I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried, ombudsman, HRC, IG, PEBLO, transitions office, Branch manager, and local SFAC. So Mrs. Nauman, I wouldn't hold your breath on him getting those orders that fast. From what I've been told by others that are or were waiting for orders it has taken some up to 3 months to finally get theirs.

I've been awaiting orders for 6 weeks and 2 days now. No one seems to know where these orders come from or who I can contact to find out what the hold up is. I'm currently waiting for my CO to contact the FT. Carson transitions office and request and inquiry. I have went down every other avenue that I can possibly think of to no avail. So if anyone has a number or knows who to call to gain the information on where orders are at or if there is something holding up the process I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried, ombudsman, HRC, IG, PEBLO, transitions office, Branch manager, and local SFAC. So Mrs. Nauman, I wouldn't hold your breath on him getting those orders that fast. From what I've been told by others that are or were waiting for orders it has taken some up to 3 months to finally get theirs.

Ugh sorry to hear you've been waiting so long! Maybe you can try calling PDA? The holdup could be there. Everything is done with my hubby's orders.. They're back at transitions for 2 days now and waiting to be typed up, which she said they have 5 days for.. So we will see about that lol :)

I did just that over the last few minutes and finally got a hold of someone willing to help. When I received my final 199 and ratings there was an error on the Army rated side, my PEBLO got the error fixed the next day when I signed. However, the problem was only fixed locally and has been completely overlooked at the PDA for the last 6 weeks. The error, which was only the difference between two numbers has caused my wife and myself a lot of frustration and stress for no real reason other than the inability of people in positions to help others that could care less.

I did just that over the last few minutes and finally got a hold of someone willing to help. When I received my final 199 and ratings there was an error on the Army rated side, my PEBLO got the error fixed the next day when I signed. However, the problem was only fixed locally and has been completely overlooked at the PDA for the last 6 weeks. The error, which was only the difference between two numbers has caused my wife and myself a lot of frustration and stress for no real reason other than the inability of people in positions to help others that could care less.

Well good thing you got it figured out! Hopefully you will have orders soon! Frustrsation and stress, I can for sure understand that..Even after he gets orders, we're going to be stressed out about when we can get our move date, since JPPSO won't talk to us til we have orders :/