PEB BACKED UP ? RECENT TIMELINES EVERYONE

I called and talked to someone that works with pda yesterday i was told that they are still working on cases from November . I signed my da 199 January 18th. What about you all

I signed mine December 13, still waiting. I was told the same thing when I called today.

I signed mine December 13, still waiting. I was told the same thing when I called today.
I know some people have only waited around 3 weeks and they signed early December also . So i guess it just depends on who’s assigned your case

I know some people have only waited around 3 weeks and they signed early December also . So i guess it just depends on who’s assigned your case
I was told mine had not even been assigned to anyone yet, so I am not sure how they do things up there. I wish I could just get my orders so I can move on with my life.

I was told mine had not even been assigned to anyone yet, so I am not sure how they do things up there. I wish I could just get my orders so I can move on with my life.
I’m not sure either hopefully by middle of February things will be done I’m ready to go

I was found unfit about a month ago. I asked when I could expect my ratings and was told they were still waiting on ratings for folks that were found unfit back in July 2017.

According to the PEBLO they are pretty backed up.

I was found unfit about a month ago. I asked when I could expect my ratings and was told they were still waiting on ratings for folks that were found unfit back in July 2017.

So you haven’t received your ratings yet ? Are you army ?

Nope. Navy.

I'm Navy also.
Sep 9- Package went to Va
Dec25- Ebennies went to "pending decision approval"
22Jan2018-Ebennies created a completed historical case
23Jan2018-Called VA they said I had to wait 10 days for packet to be mailed

What's weird is that no one has been able to tell me I'm officialy UNFIT. However everyone(including myself) is convinced that if the VA rated any of my disabilities then that means I'm UNFIT. I'm waiting now for the VA to send package back to PEB and get my copy(which takes 10 days). This whole process has been confusing as it hasn't followed anyone else's timeline flow.

Did they find you unfit after the VA rated you?

No, I actually called the PEB directly and received the unfit confirmation directly from them. I called my PEBLO to ask how long I should expect to wait for ratings and he was shocked that the PEB hadn't updated the system so he could notify me. That was December 11th.

Call the PEB number (202-685-6419) and ask them directly if your PEBLO doesn't know. If they are rating you then more than likely your unfit. If you were found fit it wouldn't even go to the VA.

I wouldn't rely on Ebennies and I doubt they're mailing anything. I THINK the only time they mail anything is when you've put in a claim after you've already separated. Mine said it went historical and was completed Dec 22nd and I've been waiting for a month.

ok just called the PEB. Chief Woodward said they recieved the ratings from the VA and now it's being QA'd for what he called a rating alignment. Meaning they are rating my unfitting conditions. Thank you Mk25Gunner!!

No, I actually called the PEB directly and received the unfit confirmation directly from them. I called my PEBLO to ask how long I should expect to wait for ratings and he was shocked that the PEB hadn't updated the system so he could notify me. That was December 11th.

Call the PEB number (202-685-6419) and ask them directly if your PEBLO doesn't know. If they are rating you then more than likely your unfit. If you were found fit it wouldn't even go to the VA.
Dos that number work for army also ?

No prob!

Livonce, that's the Navy number. I'm not sure of the Army number.

I called this one initially 202-685-6418 and they transferred me over. Try calling them. Worst thing they can say is No.