PEB Holiday Timelines

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello All!

So basically my package was submitted to the PEB on December 5th 2017. My case was accepted on December 15th... Does any one really know how much of a impact the holidays are having up in DC? I'm more curious about if I'm found fit/unfit to better start preparing to transition. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

It took over two months for my UNFIT determination after my case was accepted on MOL. I wouldn't expect anything faster than that, especially with the holidays thrown in there as well.

Hello All!

So basically my package was submitted to the PEB on December 5th 2017. My case was accepted on December 15th... Does any one really know how much of a impact the holidays are having up in DC? I'm more curious about if I'm found fit/unfit to better start preparing to transition. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!
Hello All!

My package went extremely close to yours; my PEBLO seemed very competent and proficent.
4 DEC 2017 package submitted to PEB
11 Dec email from PEB that they have case
22 DEC EBENIFITS, disability claims appeared in Historical Claims as closed. Note, it also showed on the main disability page as, pending decision approval.
4 Jan Email From PEB that my case was complete and sent back to PEBLO
4 Jan signed 356, requested Retirrmenbt date
Awaiting orders, plan on signing out on 17 January, permissive TDY, then terminal, official retirment on 28 Mar.

It is till moving pretty quick. I had 36 claims.

My package went extremely close to yours; my PEBLO seemed very competent and proficent.
4 DEC 2017 package submitted to PEB
11 Dec email from PEB that they have case
22 DEC EBENIFITS, disability claims appeared in Historical Claims as closed. Note, it also showed on the main disability page as, pending decision approval.
4 Jan Email From PEB that my case was complete and sent back to PEBLO
4 Jan signed 356, requested Retirrmenbt date
Awaiting orders, plan on signing out on 17 January, permissive TDY, then terminal, official retirment on 28 Mar.
It is till moving pretty quick. I had 36 claims.