Want to Apply to BMCR

seminole72

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I want to appeal my other disabilities to the BMCR that the PDBR left out. I am retired by the PDBR now with 30% for OCD/Agoraphobia/Panic Disorder. However, i want the BMCR to look at severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Chronic Allergic Rhinitis. I am rated 50% and 30% by the DVA respectively for each.

I have trouble with my CPAP and have for years. I was told by 4 military doctors that the UPPP therapy would not benefit me. I take off my CPAP at night unknowingly and can barely function most days as i sleep at work not on purpose. I just doze off. It has been 7 years since i was discharged and all this is well documented in my military medical record and my DVA medical record. I was taking allergy shots but was not able to deploy worldwide because there are no doctors onboard USCG cutters in case of anaphylactic shock.

How should i reference their jurisdiction to hear this? What law pertains to them hearing me now after 7 years? What should i submit besides DD-149? My wife threw away my PDBR findings on accident, gosh, i hope i don't need them.

How long is the process to hear a case?

V/R

SeminoleDale