What has been the average for orders?

Damn I would call the PDA 8775773065. Did you have a complicated case with numerous results or possibly something with psychological (every psych case has to be reviewed by PDA and takes longer from what I hear). I was told it was about 2-3 weeks, what PEB did you case go to>?

Contacted them in early march and discovered that my PEBLO never sent in my 199.

Had my operations NCO go down to the PEBLO (Because I am not allowed to talk to him, thats another story) and he insists that he sent it in himself.

still nothing.

Day is number 14 as I wait for my orders, if they mess around and wait until May 15th, I will get out August 15th and put a bronze knot on my AGCM, another service stripe on, and lets not forget about the clothing allowance. I'm almost enjoying the wait, but I know, just my luck I'll them May 14th.

Contacted them in early march and discovered that my PEBLO never sent in my 199.

Had my operations NCO go down to the PEBLO (Because I am not allowed to talk to him, thats another story) and he insists that he sent it in himself.

still nothing.

I am really close to my PEBLO, maybe I should ask her to sit on it for a few more weeks, that would get me my six years.

I signed my 199 on Monday, 11 Jun 2012. PEBLO said 2-4 weeks for orders, we are hoping for the lesser of the numbers. Unfortunatley I will only have about 2.5 days of leave after June. We have been using my leave to take care of family business.
So does anyone know how many of days we can ask for PTDY? I have heard 20 and 30 days, which is it? Is there anyone in particular I need to contact to make sure when my orders hit I am aware and we can get this last part moving?
I want to make sure we are proactive and get done and out so we can move on with our lives.

You are authorized up to 30 days if OCONUS, 20 days CONUS. The decision to grant the permissive TDY comes from your command, but they can deny you the permissive TDY if they choose to do so.

I got and signed my 199 today, what has been the experience with wait times for the orders?

I signed my 199 and sent it back..... it has to be reviewed by the PDA office, it took about 25 days weeks with one slow down for grade determination.
Once it's sent back and recieved by your transtions office... they should talk to you about selecting an end date (here's where to 90 window comes in "not rule")
that allows you to take your permissive and transition leave. They would like you gone within 90 days so you don't get in trouble, have an injury or have a
heart attack so there won't be anymore paperwork for them to fill out and they aren't reponsible for you any longer. I KNOW TOO ;)

I signed my 199 and sent it back..... it has to be reviewed by the PDA office, it took about 25 days weeks with one slow down for grade determination.
Once it's sent back and recieved by your transtions office... they should talk to you about selecting an end date (here's where to 90 window comes in "not rule")
that allows you to take your permissive and transition leave. They would like you gone within 90 days so you don't get in trouble, have an injury or have a
heart attack so there won't be anymore paperwork for them to fill out and they aren't reponsible for you any longer. I KNOW TOO ;)
PEBLO told me Monday its taking an average of a week and a half to two weeks for PDA to contact Transition to have your orders ready. I think I saw someone on here a few days ago mention it only took 5 days from signing the DA 199 to Transition calling to do the paperwork for orders. I checked the My MEB/PEB page on AKO and the PDA received my signed DA 199 on Tuesday. I signed it Monday so I am hoping by next week I get the call. Either way, I will post how long it took to give others an idea as to how long it takes.

signed and recieved my 199 back on the 24th of may, got word about a week and a half later that i needed to submit paperwork to the Army Grade Determination Review Board and done so that day...called them and found out they recieved and began working on my grade determination back on the 4th of june...still waiting for that to be completed and then i'm assuming i can begin waiting for my orders, although i'm not sure how long it will take for that; i have already cleared cif and done my exit interview with the va....moral of the story, this takes forever and asking someone for an offical word always gets you the response of "give it about a week and it should be done"

It looks like I may lose some of my 72+ days I banked, I can only sell 19 more. Waiting on orders from I guess Fort Rucker. Does your post cut orders or PDA or the PEB? No one here seems to know. I was told I should get some sort of notification tomorrow, but I am wary as no one here knows the process.

It looks like I may lose some of my 72+ days I banked, I can only sell 19 more. Waiting on orders from I guess Fort Rucker. Does your post cut orders or PDA or the PEB? No one here seems to know. I was told I should get some sort of notification tomorrow, but I am wary as no one here knows the process.
My PEBLO told me that the PDA sends info to your Transition Office. Once that happens Transition should call you to pick up some documents that your S1 will need to sign. I was told I could then bring them back to the Transition Office the same day and have my orders cut immediately. I guess that's how it works here where I am at, but Rucker might do it different. I really can't say. I hope everything she told me is correct. She's been correct for the most part since I began IDES.

My PEBLO told me that the PDA sends info to your Transition Office. Once that happens Transition should call you to pick up some documents that your S1 will need to sign. I was told I could then bring them back to the Transition Office the same day and have my orders cut immediately. I guess that's how it works here where I am at, but Rucker might do it different. I really can't say. I hope everything she told me is correct. She's been correct for the most part since I began IDES.

I called the 1-877 number for PDA the other day and the lady that answered must be new as she had no idea how the process worked. Maybe I'll call again tomorrow.

Ok, The Transition Branch @ HRC cuts the order then forwards copies to your records, your unit and you. I am taking over 72+ days terminal leave so it may not be as big a problem as you foresee. :)

Navy orders are taking about 3-4 weeks to process... What happens is after you sign your findings your PEBLO sends it back to the board and the ENBLOC section of the PEB prepares what is called an Index and that then goes to your Personnel Command (Navy called PERS-8). PERS-836 writes your orders then it has to go through the channels much like PCS orders (Detailer, QA, Cost, and then back to order writer). After all this is done it shows up in BUPERS online.

I got tired of waiting and decided to contact ENBLOC and my Index was recieved last Wednesday and my order have been completed just waiting on QA and Cost... I am supposed to leave Hawaii on job hunting and terminal leave on Tuesday 26 Jun (next week) and separate on 30 Jul.

One more thing... I spoke with the disability orders people and they said even though you select an earlier separation date (like 30 days after accepting findings, the personnel command will establish the actual date to ensure the member has adequate separation time).

So if you just accpeted your findings, It would probably be a good bet to say almost 2 1/2 - 3 weeks to get orders. I have been waiting 2 1/2 weeks and should get orders tomorrow or early Tuesday morning. Hope this helps!

Ok, The Transition Branch @ HRC cuts the order then forwards copies to your records, your unit and you. I am taking over 72+ days terminal leave so it may not be as big a problem as you foresee. :)

Thats sounds right, I just find it frustrating that when I call PDA they don't know or Fort Rucker AG they don't know.

Thats sounds right, I just find it frustrating that when I call PDA they don't know or Fort Rucker AG they don't know.
I hear yeah, I was told to be at Ft Knox on Wed. so I called to confirm before I make the 7 hr drive...... And guess what.......
they don't have my paperwork back yet. They said well come on down, but your paperwork may not be there. :confused: WTL LOL
Have you talked to the Ombudsman at Rucker........ there is suppose to be a support team there. full time locations are at Stewart,
Benning and Gordon. They can get you answers if you contact them.... Good Luck :)

I got some clarification today, sorry for the thread hijack. This is what PDA told me, once you sign your 199 the PEBLO returns it to your PEB. The PEB then sends it to PDA, who may do a review. PDA then selects your retirement date NLT 90 days and send the transmittal to your transition point (the one closest to you). The transistion point cuts orders and sends them to your Personnel Section. This is the process for Army orders according to PDA.

I guess it all takes a while then. I signed my 199 on July 26 2012. I am still waiting for orders. I was also told there is a backlog at the moment. I was hoping to have this whole thing completed by now. Perhaps October or the even the end of the year is looking more realistic.

I'm in week six of waiting for my orders. Its been very frustrating but my new job allowed me to change my start date today so now it is slightly less of a hassle. Found out that my package got to pers Monday any idea how long it might take from there?