PEB Forum Veteran
282 since meb started
184 since meb received by IPEB
122 since found "unfit" sent to VA for Rating
was told VA sent package to Ipeb 26 april

and im still waiting for the IPEB

Wow sounds like me...
389 days since MEB started...
47 days PEB has had the packet... the second time...

I feel your pain Bro. I was found unfit 23 Feb and still waiting. VA said they sent my rating to the Army 6 Apr.

I feel your pain Bro. I was found unfit 23 Feb and still waiting. VA said they sent my rating to the Army 6 Apr.

Mine hasn't even moved forward from PEB to the VA yet. It went upto PEB March 22nd...

Mine hasn't even moved forward from PEB to the VA yet. It went upto PEB March 22nd...
Where is the "dislike" option? That is unbelievable! I forget, what PEB is your MEB being routed through? I know mine was sent in March and I was found unfit exactly 30 days later.

Where is the "dislike" option? That is unbelievable! I forget, what PEB is your MEB being routed through? I know mine was sent in March and I was found unfit exactly 30 days later.

Sad thing is I'm based at Ft. Lewis, the hospital is 100 yds. from the PEB office... I am a 2 minute walk from my "non-existant" PEBLOs office...:mad:

Sad thing is I'm based at Ft. Lewis, the hospital is 100 yds. from the PEB office... I am a 2 minute walk from my "non-existant" PEBLOs office...:mad:
Yeah, I can only image how much of a torture that must be. Well on the flip side, yesterday my PEBLO called for me to sign my 199 on Monday. It took 30 days for my PEB at Lewis to find me unfit, 30 days for my VA prelim rating, and about 2 weeks for for my 199 to be ready for me to sign. Hopefully it's not much further of a wait for you to at least get the PEB side rolling.

With your VA package done you are getting close. My case was received by IPEB 20 Jan, and although my ebenefits status did finally change yesterday to "gathering evidence", I'm still waiting on the freaking VA to do their thing! Keep the faith bro...you are getting there.

Wow recounted my date back, 82 days the PEB has had it...

Wow recounted my date back, 82 days the PEB has had it...
Still cannot believe that! I know you said the PEBLOs at Lewis are on some super secret assignment, but it shouldn't be affecting the PEB side since they are separate entities. If it is affected, I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky.

I was one of the last to get a MEB then out of the Army. my Clam was sent to the VA in Jun of last year. and no one can tell be where it is at? other than what e-benefits is listing.
I think only the big guy above knows.

I am still waiting on the VA to do my ratings. I have been in the MEB for 251 now and the VA has had my stuff since 19 March. This system is ridiculous. The VA said that the DES cases are on the same timeline as regular VA cases now.

The PEB recieved my packet the first time in December, and they recieved it the second time(from the VA) on May 9th. Still no word...

I feel for you in this situation, My med board was started Last July. At the time I was hopeing it would take two years so I could pass 20. I was informed last week that my package is nearly complete and will be here any day. I've acepted it and am ready to move on with my life.

Good luck

I feel for you in this situation, My med board was started Last July. At the time I was hopeing it would take two years so I could pass 20. I was informed last week that my package is nearly complete and will be here any day. I've acepted it and am ready to move on with my life.

Good luck

Since you seem to be so close to 20 - have you looked into COAD or COAR as a possible option - that once approved - would allow you to finish your time and get to 20?

V/r,
nwlivewire

Since you seem to be so close to 20 - have you looked into COAD or COAR as a possible option - that once approved - would allow you to finish your time and get to 20?

V/r,
nwlivewire
I would have loved to make my 20. Unfortinalty I am unable to pass a Pt test due to medical problems and my unit CC has already tried to demote me once and curently is trying again. The only way I could make 20 is witha full composite excemption, I havent been able to get one of these. So I'm being realistic and cutting my losses, knowing full well my CC would admin sep me at first opertunity. Just the way it is in Security Forces.

I would have loved to make my 20. Unfortinalty I am unable to pass a Pt test due to medical problems and my unit CC has already tried to demote me once and curently is trying again. The only way I could make 20 is witha full composite excemption, I havent been able to get one of these. So I'm being realistic and cutting my losses, knowing full well my CC would admin sep me at first opertunity. Just the way it is in Security Forces.

They can't chapter you if you have already been found unfit. Sounds like the CoC is trying to punish you for making their numbers look bad...

They can't chapter you if you have already been found unfit. Sounds like the CoC is trying to punish you for making their numbers look bad...
Quite posably, I can't testifey to his motives, I just know my mental state can't handle the constant fear of what will my unit come after me with next. So I'm gona cut ties befoure my condition gets any worse

Also with $1200+ in monthly child support I can't afford to risk multable demotions.