Signed my ratings today

carrieem

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just left the peblos office. I'm literally shaking and I could cry I'm so happy. This has been such a long process for me and my family. And now it's almost over. That aside down to my ratings. I got 70DoD/80VA TDRL. Signed right away. Hopefully I won't have to spend the holidays alone this year like I thought I would. Seriously choking up and so greatful to everyone that's helped me through this! And to everyone waiting on their ratings I hope you hear something soon!

Congrats, I hope the holidays are a happy time for you this year.

Awesome news! I will hopefully be in the same boat come summer time next year. Don't forget to receive continued treatment for your conditions, that way you don't screw yourself on your revaluation in 18 months (or whenever it is).

Sounds like fantastic news. Best wishes. MDG

I just left the peblos office. I'm literally shaking and I could cry I'm so happy. This has been such a long process for me and my family. And now it's almost over. That aside down to my ratings. I got 70DoD/80VA TDRL. Signed right away. Hopefully I won't have to spend the holidays alone this year like I thought I would. Seriously choking up and so greatful to everyone that's helped me through this! And to everyone waiting on their ratings I hope you hear something soon!

Indeed, congratulations; this is outstanding news! :D Take care and enjoy life! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!