Anyone on a similar timeline?

They told me it got sent back to the boaRd for finalization and that I should hear from gunny in 2 to 4 weeks? That timeline seems a bit ridiculous.

They told me it got sent back to the boaRd for finalization and that I should hear from gunny in 2 to 4 weeks? That timeline seems a bit ridiculous.

sounds normal to me

is that what they told you or are you in the any day gunny should be calling you phase?

is that what they told you or are you in the any day gunny should be calling you phase?
she didn't say she just said at peb being finalized

Doubt it will take that long for the peb to finalize! Almost done, hang in there.

she didn't say she just said at peb being finalized
so when you are the proposed ratings are done that means its a the peb being finalized? because if so then i guess that means my proposed ratings are done as well and im just waiting for peb to finalize them as well. which means we both are on basically the same timeline.

My ebenefits changed to Pending Decision Approval today!

Doubt it will take that long for the peb to finalize! Almost done, hang in there.

yes, one proposed ratings are done then they go back to peb to accept them and apply them to your dod unfitting conditions. once that is done it will go back to the peblo for you to go review them.

My anxiety is getting worse everyday! Everytime my phone rings, I want to throw up thinking it's my PEBLO! oh man this needs to hurry, I'm going crazy lol!

Yea I understand that. It's like I know I'm 90% done this 10% seems like the longest.

Yea I understand that. It's like I know I'm 90% done this 10% seems like the longest.

yes it totally feels like the longest portion! I am already checked out of my unit and everything. All I need to do is sign, let my EAS post, and then I will go straight on terminal and ptdy!

Damn. My command won't let me check out til I get seperation orders. Which sucks because i have 60 days of leave that I want to take for terminal. I already gave my apartment complex my 30 day notice. I just want to start the next chapter of my life with my family away from this state. Have you called ms ann at all this week? I want to but I don't want to annoy them.

Ann can't check status anymore because the VA is done. PEBLO has to check the PEB system for it now. I talked to Gunny Wallace on Monday or Tuesday and he said that the peb has it just wasn't done with it yet... Things are seeming so real now though, we already have our new house ready, school for one of my kids is lined up, daycare for the other, college for me. I've been trying to stay busy with job applications but it sucks not being able to go in and see if it is even an environment I will be able to handle working in. oh poop lol! if I hear anything new I will post asap! and you better do the same! lol

Just got the news from gunny. 50% dod 90% va tdrl. I go in Monday to sign my 199.

Just got the news from gunny. 50% dod 90% va tdrl. I go in Monday to sign my 199.

All right, indeed; this is great news and congratulations! :D

To that extent, enjoy your military disability retirement to include all post-military endeavors! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

it's not "while" on terminal leave it's before you go on terminal leave.