C&P exam write up for Radiculopathy

TheBears

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Can someone please tell me what possible rating I might get for this write up from my VA C&P exam for Radiculopathy on both my legs due to my back. Please take a look at the attachment. Thanks.

Attachments

• Radiculopathy.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
For each leg then bilateral factor is applied
So when you say the bilateral that will end up being 20% total is that correct?

You have to google VA math. You will get 10% for each leg. If you use the combined ratings table that will combine for 19%. Then you ad the bilateral which is 10% of the 19% = 1.9% for a total of 20.9.

Its confusing and irritating for sure

I have never seen any situation where radiculopathy is combine with hip. If you say back I will agree with you because I have seen instances but hip, no

Since, in his circumstance, his limited motion of the hip will net a higher rating than the radiculopathy that affects the range of motion, it is likely to be combined in my opinion.

Since, in his circumstance, his limited motion of the hip will net a higher rating than the radiculopathy that affects the range of motion, it is likely to be combined in my opinion.
For me is limited motion of my back.

Wow how is that. I have back issues and pain listed but never had a diagnosis but it is in my records. I have lower back pain and shooting pain down my legs and nerve issues in my feet. Does this sounds like you at all.

Yes it does. I told my doctor a year ago about those symptoms and he wrote it on my record OUsooner and also claimed it for my C&P exam. If i actually get a ratting for it still remains to be unknown still waiting on my NARSUM so it will be a while.

My radiculopathy was listed on my Narsum for both legs and one arm. I didn't claim it originally, but the VA doctor during my C&P exam, found it somewhere and had all three listed separate from my DDD.