CAFB Timeline

NHow20

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Good morning, Since starting my IRILO I decided I would start documenting my timeline here at Cannon.

Sept 2023 - Referred to AMRO board.
Dec 8th - Initial RILO Notification.

April 2024 - STILL WAITING ON NARSUM.

*I get the MEB is a very fortunate circumstance to be in benefits wise but damn, my PCM has 7 other NARSUMs to write before mine and my EAS is September smh. Love NM the land of entrapment.

April 2024 - STILL WAITING ON NARSUM.

*I get the MEB is a very fortunate circumstance to be in benefits wise but damn, my PCM has 7 other NARSUMs to write before mine and my EAS is September smh. Love NM the land of entrapment.
That's insane that that is taking so long, best of luck to you!

My answer to everything is the Patient Advocate lol. I went and she also happened to be a PEBLO. She had a meeting with my PCM and my NARSUM was complete in a few days.

As you can already tell, your timeline is not normal. For reference, my initial IRILO notification was December 21, 2023. I have my last VA exam next week and I expect to have orders in June or July.

My answer to everything is the Patient Advocate lol. I went and she also happened to be a PEBLO. She had a meeting with my PCM and my NARSUM was complete in a few days.

As you can already tell, your timeline is not normal. For reference, my initial IRILO notification was December 21, 2023. I have my last VA exam next week and I expect to have orders in June or July.
Hi MrsG,

You here at CAFB as well? And yea I have been in pretty frequent touch with the PEBLO with little luck at pushing that date up.

Hi MrsG,

You here at CAFB as well? And yea I have been in pretty frequent touch with the PEBLO with little luck at pushing that date up.
I'm not a Cannon but another small base that is quite similar.