Camp Pendleton Timeline

Usmcdude

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
  • September 15th: Arrived on Camp Pendleton from Okinawa
  • October 2nd: Initial Medboard Referral
  • October 2nd: Legal Council completed
  • December 1st: Met with PEBLO
  • December 2nd: Spoke with VA representative and completed the VA FORM 21-526EZ
  • December 8th: New NMA signed by CO and sent to PEBLO
  • December 9th: All VA C&P Exams scheduled
  • December 29th: Last VA exam completed
  • January 11th: Case signed and sent up to the PEB.
  • January 13th: A second case was opened and closed on VA.gov, I’m assuming they found me unfit (From what I’ve read on here).
  • January 28th: Medical board case has been accepted by the PEB for action on MOL.

If you dont mind me asking, what were you put on the MEB for? I am looking at starting this process soon and trying to learn all i can. thanks

February 12th: Received proposed rating from the VA.

Unfortunately I still haven’t received my official findings from the PEB. Hopefully I get them sometime this week or next week.

February 12th: Received proposed rating from the VA.

Unfortunately I still haven’t received my official findings from the PEB. Hopefully I get them sometime this week or next week.
Your case is moving very fast though, we have some pretty similar dates except each step of mine is taking an extra month or so in between. I got to Camp Lejeune in June and didn't have my first appointment for the MEB until September. My last VA appointment was in November, but my NARSUM wasn't done until February. I signed my portion of the MEB on 8 Feb and it wasn't mailed until 19 Feb. Camp Pendleton seems to be moving quick.

Your case is moving very fast though, we have some pretty similar dates except each step of mine is taking an extra month or so in between. I got to Camp Lejeune in June and didn't have my first appointment for the MEB until September. My last VA appointment was in November, but my NARSUM wasn't done until February. I signed my portion of the MEB on 8 Feb and it wasn't mailed until 19 Feb. Camp Pendleton seems to be moving quick.
I had my proposed ratings from the VA the 1st week of December.

• January 13th: A second case was opened and closed on VA.gov, I’m assuming they found me unfit (From what I’ve read on here).
  • January 28th: Medical board case has been accepted by the PEB for action on MOL.
  • February 12th: Received proposed rating from the VA.
  • February 26th: Received my findings at 50% DOD and 100%VA. Findings were signed and sent back the same day.

• February 26th: Received my findings at 50% DOD and 100%VA. Findings were signed and sent back the same day.
I was told my EAS will change in about 30 days so I still have time to complete TRS and check out!

I was told my EAS will change in about 30 days so I still have time to complete TRS and check out!
I am on week 3 since my PEB was accepted, hoping to hear something within the next couple weeks.

Hey brother if you don't mind me asking what was your check in process like? I'm going to Camp Pendleton from Okinawa for the med process same as you but I've been given almost no information. I don't even have a unit assigned on my orders so I have no idea where I'm gonna end up. Are you working as normal or doing your own thing while the medical process goes through?

I am on week 3 since my PEB was accepted, hoping to hear something within the next couple weeks.
Well this is week 8, still hoping to hear something in couple weeks...