DECEMBER 2015 Packages Sent to PEB

Mine went historical March 31st, so I'm also hoping it's this week for me! Fingers crossed for all of us awaiting that call!

Its gotta be soon. Mine went on March 30th, and I signed my on April 28th. I am just waiting to get my orders now.

@navyhm2015, I attached what I'm seeing in eBennies, is that what you saw before your came through?

Attachments

• Historical2.png
    Historical2.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 14
Anything yet for you MA1

Just got the call today. 20/80 :/ the 80 was expected, but the 20 w severance is not. Have to decide what to do.

My findings came in today as well, I find out tomorrow and I'm nervous as fuck haha

Good luck to you!!

Oh my gosh, you guys, I hope today is my day to get the call! Fingers crossed. I'll keep you guys posted.

Accepted 50/70

Thats great numbers. I would accept as well :) unfortunately I must appeal in hopes they add radiculopathy as an unfitting condition. It's already rated by the VA at 30% so I'd be good to go.

Thats great numbers. I would accept as well :) unfortunately I must appeal in hopes they add radiculopathy as an unfitting condition. It's already rated by the VA at 30% so I'd be good to go.

I wish you best of luck brother!!

Thank you man. Shitty that I have to go through this longer, but at least I get more pay checks whil I appeal. I just want to move forward in post Navy life

Thank you man. Shitty that I have to go through this longer, but at least I get more pay checks whil I appeal. I just want to move forward in post Navy life

I can absolutely agree with you! I'm ready to start the next chapter in my life!