Depression/anxiety questions

RaiderNomadTX

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi I just joined to ask for advice from anyone that has depression and anxiety and how to get help or how you got a MEB? I am new to all this, any help appreciated

You start by going to MH and getting help. Treatment usually precedes any consideration of and MEB.

I would recommend reaching out to a mental health professional, as they will be able to give you the best guidance on how to manage your symptoms and get the support you need.

As for a MEB, a Medical Evaluation Board is typically used for military personnel to determine if they are able to continue serving. If you're looking for information about that specifically, I would suggest reaching out to a military support group or to your unit's chain of command for guidance.

As for a MEB, a Medical Evaluation Board is typically used for military personnel to determine if they are able to continue serving. If you're looking for information about that specifically, I would suggest reaching out to a military support group or to your unit's chain of command for guidance.
And hey, if you're ever in need of some relaxation and a stress-free environment, check out this link to Kava Culture Kava Bar in Fort Myers - it's a great place to unwind and relieve some stress: Kava Culture Kava Bar (Fort Myers). Take care!

When things got bad for me i asked my PCP for a referral to mental health, and then i asked again and again, and finally i just went to mental health, they were very supportive and i kept going and going, i guess it all depends on if you wanna stay in or not

Hi I just joined to ask for advice from anyone that has depression and anxiety and how to get help or how you got a MEB? I am new to all this, any help appreciated
Walk into mental health and tell them you need help. It's as simple as that. Depending on your situation and circumstances you may be MEB'd or not. I was diagnosed with combat related PTSD, had to be hospitalized, and take drugs that don't work well with the military, so they ended up sending me to an MEB.