E-Benefits Claim Details

I had 48 claims. 1 November we submitted request for ratings. 15nov received ratings. My original claim says 13 July though.

Hmm. How do you submit request for claims? I've been waiting since beginning of October for mine. But mine does say completion time of 01/16/2019-04/31/2018. I pray hard it dont take that long. I just want out.

Oh okay. Who do I call to make this happen? Thanks so much for the help. You have no idea how thankful.

Who to call, no idea my friend. Just check your ebenefits account. Should say claims decision request under all uploaded documents where it says review of evidence or whatever stage you’re in.

Good afternoon everyone,

I just got off the phone with the VA. I actually got someone helpful on the line. He told me that my proposed ratings were sent back to the PEB on 6 November. I still haven't heard anything back from my PEBLO yet though. Does anyone have any insight on if the PEB is running behind?

The date he says they sent my proposed ratings is the same day EBenefits updated to pending decision approval. Current status is still pending decision approval!

Really hoping I here from the PEBLO before the weekend.

For those who have signed their 199s. Don’t wait for your transition people to call you to get your orders. Just show up there and ask questions. You tell them when to cut your orders and how fast you want to leave you’re current installation and the army. I get my orders tomorrow and will sign my DD214 NLT the 14th. I’d be out of here sooner if I would’ve just listened to my gut and went over there earlier last week rather than Wednesday, the day before a holiday. For once, the army truly works for you. It’s at your own discretion but f how fast one wants out. Even though I have to sell back 30 days of leave, I will still take 45 with PTDY. Hope this helps you all.

Reactions: 91B
For those who have signed their 199s. Don’t wait for your transition people to call you to get your orders. Just show up there and ask questions. You tell them when to cut your orders and how fast you want to leave you’re current installation and the army. I get my orders tomorrow and will sign my DD214 NLT the 14th. I’d be out of here sooner if I would’ve just listened to my gut and went over there earlier last week rather than Wednesday, the day before a holiday. For once, the army truly works for you. It’s at your own discretion but f how fast one wants out. Even though I have to sell back 30 days of leave, I will still take 45 with PTDY. Hope this helps you all.
Hey awesome thanks for the info!! I did not know that.

If you have copious amounts of leave like I do you will have to sell some back. I have 68 only get to use 35 bc of my date from hrc. Last day for me is 7 dec. on leave til 30 Jan. VA kicks in tentatively 1 mar

Degenerative disc disease. Annular disc bulges. Intraverebral disc syndrome.

Same as me, but I have ridiculopathy as well. I am hoping for more than 20% though. Thanks for the response.

Thanks, I am at 19 years and am hoping they drag this out longer than you guys so I hit my 20.