Final Determination

SPCMILTON52D

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I received the following email from the PDBR:
Our recommendation has been forwarded to the Army for Final determination. Once the Army makes their final decision they will mail out all documents to your case.
Does it mean that they could be recommending medical retirement since it had to go to the Army a final decision or are all of the sent to the appropriate branch of service? Also, does anyone know how long it might be to get notification from the Army?

I received the following email from the PDBR:
Our recommendation has been forwarded to the Army for Final determination. Once the Army makes their final decision they will mail out all documents to your case.
Does it mean that they could be recommending medical retirement since it had to go to the Army a final decision or are all of the sent to the appropriate branch of service? Also, does anyone know how long it might be to get notification from the Army?
The PDBR does not advise the applicant of their recommendation; the final decision (good or bad) rests with the service concerned. I believe all recommendations are sent to the service concerned.

The processing time by the service is unknown to me.

Good luck,

Ron

The recommendation to your service will still take months to be decided. Best wishes.