FPEB Delays- Covid-19

It’s been a minute on this topic but for anyone still looking, the Navy has started requiring personnel having a formal hearing to appear via telephone. They are not holding in-person hearing yet.

The Navy PEB office in DC has totally gone dark. They don’t even answer the phone anymore. I don’t understand how a government office can do that.
The entire Naval DES Program has shifted to maximum teleworking. No one is in the office to answer the phones. The SE Regional offices are conducting all our business via TCONs.

does anyone know how long it takes after your board to get your EAS date? My husband had his board Aug 20 and he got his results that day but he's waiting to officially sign the papers.

Mine was the 18th, i got a call friday september 4th to come in and sign the papers. The office told me it should be 30-45 days for orders to process through PERS / OIX

Mine was the 18th, i got a call friday september 4th to come in and sign the papers. The office told me it should be 30-45 days for orders to process through PERS / OIX
Let us know when you get your orders, I'm on day 32 of waiting (but who"s counting?). Best wishes!

Has anyone received an update? I am waiting for my FPEB and asked for an update in scheduling 21 September. Here is the response:

"I am looking at the list right now, and you are about 150 names down. Hearings have been scheduled through Oct 22, after which the 150 still need to be added. That might be pushing into December or later at this point. This situation is difficult to predict. Thank you for your patience as we move through this very unique situation."

@tdrecord Do you know if there have there been any official releases regarding the shift to telephonic only FPEBs? I was told in a phone call that is the new policy but haven't seen anything in writing.

Trying to get some kind of idea on what my future looks like... Any verdict on timeline from conclusion of board/signing papers to actual discharge? Thanks all!

Has anyone received an update? I am waiting for my FPEB and asked for an update in scheduling 21 September.
Who did you speak to regarding your scheduling status?

Also - does anyone have an update on the latest FPEB backlog? I was granted a formal board ~1 Nov, haven't heard anything since then on my actual FPEB date.