How much longer does it take to get PEB findings back?

August 1st, 2016 - 1st LIMDU
September 15th - Placed on MEB
Nov 5th - NARSUM Written
December 15th - NARSUM SUBMITTED
Jan 1st - Waiting on Two signatures before I sign
Jan 26th - SIGNED AND SUBMITTED MEB PACKAGE
Feb 1st - eBENEFITS Status says "Pending Decision Approval"
Feb 24th - eBENEFITS Status changes to " Preparation for Decision"
Feb 24th -eBENEFITS Status changed back to "Pending Decision Approval"
Feb 27th - eBENEFITS Claim goes HISTORICAL
Feb 28th - PEBLO Says I was found UNFIT
Mar 6th - Findings came back from PEB 100% DOD 100%VA
Today: Sign findings tomorrow.

Indeed, congratulations of the receipt of your IPEB findings; good deal! :D Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Great news! I'm hoping mine will come back soon. We were both told unfit the same day... Im guessing that doesn't mean anything though...

Indeed, congratulations of the receipt of your IPEB findings; good deal! :D Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!
Thank you!

Great news! I'm hoping mine will come back soon. We were both told unfit the same day... Im guessing that doesn't mean anything though...
I pray you get yours back soon! Stay hopeful, and patient.

I tried calling the VA again to no avail, they ultimately said I need to call my PEBLO, they wont be sending me any letter since I'm still active, and wait, dang it!
I received a package in the mail yesterday stating that I needed to submit a "Dependency solicit letter".

Is it inappropriate to call the Navy Yard directly? My PEBLO has actually done a very good job and been easily contactable. I don't want it to look poorly on her if I call requesting more information.

I tried calling the VA again to no avail, they ultimately said I need to call my PEBLO, they wont be sending me any letter since I'm still active, and wait, dang it!
I received a package in the mail yesterday stating that I needed to submit a "Dependency solicit letter".

Is it inappropriate to call the Navy Yard directly? My PEBLO has actually done a very good job and been easily contactable. I don't want it to look poorly on her if I call requesting more information.
let your PEBLO know what youre planning on doing so she is aware

I called the PEB. He said I was found unfit at 30%! I asked if that was 30% Dod or Va he said, "O we don't talk about percentages here, trackin?" LOL It should have been sent to my PEBLO yesterday but got queued for an unknown reason and called them. I should hear f4rom my PEBLO today or tommrow!!!

DOD30/ VA60... I'm alright with that. They forgot a condition that was verbatim a 40percent rating. Its not my referred condition so I will be getting out before that is fixed lol.

awesome as long as you are happy with them

Happy with the ratings? Nope. Happy that I'm finally going to get out of a toxic environment for my condition... Yup. I Just want to attend school, catch up on my sleep and schedule life as I see fit. I thrive when let loose. Made 6 figures, doing a job I liked, prior to the military and just want to get back to it.
Let me be clear though, the military is great, just not for me...

how did you call the PEB? My ratings were sent over on 7FEB16 and I still do not have findings back. Not sure why when there average is 10 days mine has been 30.

I called the PEB. He said I was found unfit at 30%! I asked if that was 30% Dod or Va he said, "O we don't talk about percentages here, trackin?" LOL It should have been sent to my PEBLO yesterday but got queued for an unknown reason and called them. I should hear f4rom my PEBLO today or tommrow!!!
Is it safe calling the PEB? I've been communitating with VA regionals about my case, but haven't tried the PEB. I dont want to call and ruffle the wrong person's feathers. I'm trying to be patient, but I was told today that I have proposed percentages somewhere in the world and Id like to know what they are.

If you call the PEB it is hit or miss on if they help you. Some have called the VA around the 10 day mark from when they completed findings and told them they never received their copy in mail or only received a empty envelope and asked for them to fax the paperwork to them. The PEB has awhile before they have to send paperwork(199) to your PEBLO. Me personally if you are just looking for percentages I would call the VA and ask to have them faxed to you and then ask PEBLO to see if they can get an answer on what the hold up is coming from the PEB.

720 Kennon Street Washington Navy Yard
Suite 400 Washington, D.C. 20734
Fax: (202) 685-6627 Comm: (202) 685-6422

here is the contact info for the PEB. I would ask the status.
thank you for the information. i didnt know i could just call and ask about my case. what kind of information do i need when i call?

I hate the waiting game...
Seriously hate it.
my package just got back to the PEB 28Feb2017 and I feel like it has been forever

My packet was sent the same day. I called the Ava for a status update and was told they sent me a letter(Friday) of their decision and that I need to make sure I send in my 21-686c(dependent form) to them. He also said you know something is coming if their asking for your declaration of dependents form