IDES Timeline

How long after final day did you get lump sum?
Sorry it took so long to respond, vacationing in a place w crap service. It took 28 days, and I just got the taxes back.

Finally got my retirement orders 3 weeks before separation. I called everywhere. Finally got ahold of my clerk at psd and they said they couldn’t process it because they were missing a page from admin. I filled it out and mailed it directly to her and got my orders right away. Going to schedule HHG move and hope they can still do it. Now to find out who I need to bug to get my DD214 by my sep date.

Finally got my retirement orders 3 weeks before separation. I called everywhere. Finally got ahold of my clerk at psd and they said they couldn’t process it because they were missing a page from admin. I filled it out and mailed it directly to her and got my orders right away. Going to schedule HHG move and hope they can still do it. Now to find out who I need to bug to get my DD214 by my sep date.
Did you just talk to a clerk on your base? Or did you get ahold of someone in Norfolk? Still at a standstill with my orders and dd214.

Did you just talk to a clerk on your base? Or did you get ahold of someone in Norfolk? Still at a standstill with my orders and dd214.
Yes. Your CPPA should be able to get ahold of psd and tell you who your clerk is. My CPPA didn’t want to deal with it. My chief called and expedited the orders. But I kept calling psd every few days until I they gave me my clerk and they were able to pull up my orders and fill it out. I’m not in Norfolk, but I hope it’s the same, or easier there.

Good luck, I scheduled my HHG move and the earliest they had (because they’re separation orders) was mid-August. Had to move everything into storage this past weekend!

Sorry yes on my base. And did it let you submit the move online, but when they called they said they couldn’t do it until mid august?

I just talked to the people who schedule the moves. San Diego is booking 3 weeks out for HHG moves as a heads up to anyone. I’m 3 weeks out from my retirement date, so hopefully this move in now within the realm of possibilities.

Nope lmfao. Submitted on June 27th. I've been hearing 2 weeks, but everyone I talk to has been waiting one month at least, so I'm not hopeful. I've been up my PEBLO's ass about it
I’m at 6 going on 7 weeks. I’m gonna just cry. 2020 is when this all started…

I’m at 6 going on 7 weeks. I’m gonna just cry. 2020 is when this all started…
so disheartening… yeah, just passed a year for me last month. I just want to be done. part of me wishes I had just taken it but I deserve the retirement damnit

So Navy med boarding and just did my exit interview today. Already got my findings back and am curious as to what’s next and how long before I get my EAS?

So Navy med boarding and just did my exit interview today. Already got my findings back and am curious as to what’s next and how long before I get my EAS?

Submitted HHG request Tuesday, talked to the people scheduling them yesterday, she said they were booked out until mid august. I told her my situation and she just put it in for the time I needed and I just got an email for my HHG to be packed and picked up the week of July 18th. So apparently miracles do happen.

I think it’s usually 2-4 weeks from when you sign off on your findings.

I think I worded this question wrong. In May I got my findings back. I just did my exit interview today. I am unsure how long after today I have to wait for my date.

I think I worded this question wrong. In May I got my findings back. I just did my exit interview today. I am unsure how long after today I have to wait for my date.
Did you accept your findings, nothing strange with them, you just returned them to PEB? In May…if that’s the case, I am willing to bet your message is out in traffic and your command just hasn’t pulled it down yet. They don’t take that long to transmit (unless you’re an officer and then they have to go through the detailer, so a little longer).

Did you accept your findings, nothing strange with them, you just returned them to PEB? In May…if that’s the case, I am willing to bet your message is out in traffic and your command just hasn’t pulled it down yet. They don’t take that long to transmit (unless you’re an officer and then they have to go through the detailer, so a little longer).
I accepted them and am enlisted. I contacted my command and they are asking for proof that I’m getting out. I’m not sure if that’s everybody’s case but I am at a detachment and my command is in DC. They are giving me the hardest time. I wish they would just check for me. SMH I don’t even know who to contact about this anymore.

I accepted them and am enlisted. I contacted my command and they are asking for proof that I’m getting out. I’m not sure if that’s everybody’s case but I am at a detachment and my command is in DC. They are giving me the hardest time. I wish they would just check for me. SMH I don’t even know who to contact about this anymore.
This is from another page I’m on. Good gouge, straight from the guys who know. Hope it helps. But given what you’ve said here, I am very certain your message should be in traffic.

———————————————

“If you have accepted your findings and it is over a month since and don’t have your authorization message with new separation/retirement date, complete these two steps.

Ask your PS or IT shop that reviews daily message traffic to review all messages in Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) sub folder. There has been numerous situations that Sailors and commands are not getting the messages and it has been briefed about this breakdown on notification and information flow.

If not found in sub folder, step 2:

Have your chain of command at PS shop or your direct leadership to submit MNCC trouble ticket to the customer center. Will require details such as accepted findings on this date after being found unfit and placed med sep/TDRL/PDRL. Provide last 4 and DODID. They will review and see what is the status.

[email protected]

833-330-6622