IDES Timeline

So the way I see this is that the line officers all have a stack of cases each. Some line officers could have gotten cases that were nearer to the end of the month and are working those while the ones from the beginning of the month are still working those.
honestly that would make a lot more sense. i wasn’t banking on anything this week because of thanksgiving but it’s nice to at least see a late june case

Yeah, explains why some late month cases come back when it seems they're just in mid month ones. Also have to take into account the nincompoops who aren't in either fb groups or on here and we can't track their findings coming back or the ones that just don't share. I think my line officers each having a different stack of people makes more sense rather than they grabbing one off the pile at a time. It would explain the discrepancies in timeline submissions and findings coming back.
it definitely helps thinking that way then it being randomized. so now i’m wondering that even though we all got the information about it being with the medical officer, if our package isn’t actually being seen by the m.o and that date is maybe when the line officers got it?

Womp. Womp. Womp. But if they deem you unfit and send the memo to VA then they expedite your ratings that week and get it done. The VSR at DRAS gave me a call the day he started doing my ratings and it was done the next day. Its pretty fast tbh. They're smart people who have been doing this for a while.
That’s good to know cause my preliminary VA ratings aren’t in yet either.

Good news from a fellow service member. From the tracker that was leaked and from knowing her she had one of the longest active PEB cases in the MO que. She received findings yesterday.
That one person with the giant stack on their desk from previous months is finally getting through some lol.

I need y’all’s help understanding something. I got unfit findings, my VA case was closed and said letter was sent so I called and asked to have it emailed to me. The email says my purposed rating for service connected disabilities is 100% and then an estimate of what that would mean payment wise. I am STOKED. But there is no breakdown of conditions in the email he sent me - it’s just purposed total 100%. Where would I see whether or not my DOD conditions are 30% or more? Or where would I find that? Or do I have to wait until my PEBLO tells me?

Someone on the FB group, AD Navy just got her findings today. She said it was submitted to the PEB on May 25, Idk when it was accepted but, at least we've heard of one today!

Takes a while. My DBQs were sent from QTC to VA June 28th. Proposed ratings weren't done until October 28th.
Mine were complete in April…..felt like they should’ve completed it all by now.

Does anybody know if I have been going through the PEB process just waiting on for/unfit (AD Navy) and also SARP treatment now if I get out of treatment against medical advice will I get admin sep or continue with PEB process? I had a medical referral to SARP through mental health

Today is 146 days with MO, 186 days at the PEB. Anyone else close to these numbers? Have I been forgotten? what were y’all’s numbers when you got results? I’m starting to worry a lil
Yea I am basically the same numbers. I am starting to feel the same way. May 27 I was accepted.

i was wondering same im only 173 and 133 today and i called the medboard office last week one of them told me its taking 6-7 months so expect no later than january which is depressing news since my case was submitted june 2
What’s that number?