IDES Timeline

Mine was submitted to the PEB on April 5th.
June 28th: PEBLO said my case was in the process of being looked at by the medical officer and that she doesn’t have a timeframe for completion.
At least it’s closer to getting looked at. Mine got sent up April 2nd so hope to hear back by the end of the month

Reactions: ALD
At least it’s closer to getting looked at. Mine got sent up April 2nd so hope to hear back by the end of the month

Have you asked your PEBLO for an update? I really hope it comes back soon. I’m losing all hope.

I just received my findings today so looks like they are picking up quickly

That’s great news! Congrats. Wishing you the best of luck! Thanks for keeping me updated. Praying mine is next.

That’s great news! Congrats. Wishing you the best of luck! Thanks for keeping me updated. Praying mine is next.
Thank you and good luck to you as well hope you hear back soon

12 weeks today. My PEBLO replied to my e-mail saying that my paperwork has been with the Medical Officer for 50 days and she has other people that are 78 days currently. I hope it's not another month folks. Hopefully they are "picking up quickly" like Ehznoo said previously.

12 weeks today. My PEBLO replied to my e-mail saying that my paperwork has been with the Medical Officer for 50 days and she has other people that are 78 days currently. I hope it's not another month folks. Hopefully they are "picking up quickly" like Ehznoo said previously.
Someone posted on Facebook that they got theirs back from apr 5th yesterday, mine was the 8th. As soon as mines back I’ll post it so hopefully you can gauge when yours is coming back

I spoke with my PEBLO last week and she said mine is also with the Medical Officer and if I don’t hear something this month I will definitely hear something next month. SMH! I’m going on 14 weeks.

I spoke with my PEBLO last week and she said mine is also with the Medical Officer and if I don’t hear something this month I will definitely hear something next month. SMH! I’m going on 14 weeks.
Check out my previous reply!

Another week down. Hopefully someone has some good news from this week. Pward94 I'm looking at you, gotta be your time. In one of the forums on here someone was told by their PEBLO that thursdays are their "big" days that they push out a bunch of bulk information. So hopefully some peoples get some calls today. Stay strong!

Another week down. Hopefully someone has some good news from this week. Pward94 I'm looking at you, gotta be your time. In one of the forums on here someone was told by their PEBLO that thursdays are their "big" days that they push out a bunch of bulk information. So hopefully some peoples get some calls today. Stay strong!
I sure hope so I will call this morning and let you know if there is any update!!

Was told to call back Tuesday after lunch, was told that’s when the status report is sent out. Will update with any news.

I'm at 12 weeks on waiting for mine. Its so frustrating. Was told when I first started 45 days then it was 45 to 60 then when it was submitted I was told to plan for 60 then 60 days came and went and was told there is a 60 day delay on results. So I definitely feel you for sure.

My package was sent to the PEB on June 2nd and my PEBLO said I should hear something "within 3 months," so I'm probably about halfway through the waiting period right now.

The PEBLO also went out of his way to tell me not to call him for status updates because he won't have any. Prior to that, I called to ask him a question one time and he just spoke over me, not even letting me get the question out, to tell me that some people call him maybe monthly, but that me calling him every week was "harassment." I was like lolwut. A friend of mine who recently medically retired had the same guy as her PEBLO and confirmed that he's a total piece of shit. In fact, I showed up on the day that he scheduled a meeting for me to come in and sign my package so it could be sent to the PEB and he wasn't even there. He'd apparently forgotten that he was teleworking that day. I got a call from him after I'd already gotten home and he told me to go back and sign it with his boss. Absolutely worthless PEBLO.

13 weeks! PEBLO replied to my e-mail this morning saying "unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason to when we get results. We've gotten results for two people that sent theirs after you already. Hang in there."
Come on man. Mine is an easy case too, nothing mental related, should be an easy day.
Almost there.

13 weeks! PEBLO replied to my e-mail this morning saying "unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason to when we get results. We've gotten results for two people that sent theirs after you already. Hang in there."
Come on man. Mine is an easy case too, nothing mental related, should be an easy day.
Almost there.

It will come soon. I’m sure you’re up next. Mine came back yesterday. My PEBLO told me she submitted it April 6th.

Was found unfit as of the 16th and waiting for the VA to finish up attaching my ratings to my referred conditions and I’m done!!
Congrats!! I know it’s been a tough road. Seeing you guys get your replies is getting me anxious, should be coming soon.