IDES Timeline

Week 14, Day 98.....nothing yet. So sad. Hopefully some other people are getting some good news. I might just end up doing my full 20 years waiting on this shit. smh.

Con-fucking-gratulations my patient PEB friend. Fill me in on the details when you get em and the process after signing. Been a long road for ya.
Thanks brother!!! Tomorrow marks 16 weeks lol its about damn time for some great news!

Wish my peblo was more helpful I call in weekly for check in and just get told it's still with the peb, nothing more.

Day 100. Called yesterday and the lady was very nice but said that there was nothing she could do for me or tell me. My package is still with the medical officer. I hope i see some people get their results soon, even if it's not me, it makes me happy.

Hello, everyone. New here. I hope things are looking better for everyone. Thank you all for the helpful insight into your PEB experience. Now, I don't feel so alone.

- LIMDU started December 2019.
- July 7th 2020 put on MED Board.
- PEB case was accepted April 27th 2021.

Question for the group:
I logged in to my Tricare Online yesterday and today, the "Health Records" tab said that it was currently unavailable. I've never seen that and i was just curious if anyone elses is also unavailable. What i am hoping is that maybe the PEB is finally reviewing my records so they blocked anyone from looking at it until theyre done. Has anyone else ran into this before?