Illegal collection from DFAS transferred without notice...

danieldresen

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Please tell me... is this letter too much? Not enough? What else do I need to include to tell them that they actually owe me close to 9 grand and that the illegal collection means they owe me 9k taxable and 2k non taxable due to violating federal law now... and yes... I would like a lawyer and can pay a retainer if any want to contact me. After finding out these ASSBAGS have been harassing and threatening my wife... I am coming after ConServe and DFAS. Not a happy camper.

Attachments

• conserve debt dispute.pdf
    123.4 KB · Views: 33
Please tell me... is this letter too much? Not enough? What else do I need to include to tell them that they actually owe me close to 9 grand and that the illegal collection means they owe me 9k taxable and 2k non taxable due to violating federal law now... and yes... I would like a lawyer and can pay a retainer if any want to contact me. After finding out these ASSBAGS have been harassing and threatening my wife... I am coming after ConServe and DFAS. Not a happy camper.
Daniel,
I would probably redact some info (name, address, etc.) when posting online. Just my opinion to keep your info safe.

Daniel, the letter seems appropriate for the collection agency to temporarily halt the collection activity. Your fight is not with the collection agency, but rather DFAS.

Daniel,
I would probably redact some info (name, address, etc.) when posting online. Just my opinion to keep your info safe.

Tmobile, Experian, OPM, and the Army already leaked my info... BUT COULDN'T send my letters to me stateside... they sent collection letters to Iraq of all places. If someone wants my identity... with my credit... they can take it. Won't do them any good.

Daniel, the letter seems appropriate for the collection agency to temporarily halt the collection activity. Your fight is not with the collection agency, but rather DFAS.

Been fighting DFAS. They stopped talking to me so I will give them till the 30th then I am talking to a lawyer.