IPEB Timeline

So no one knows how long it takes at the physical disability operations?
nope.....and in order to put a boot in someone's @#$<, I would jump into the congressional Inquiry

nope.....and in order to put a boot in someone's @#$<, I would jump into the congressional Inquiry
Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it. I will give them a little bit of time due to the holidays but I will start the congressional inquiry shortly after. I have A LOT going on other than this MEB as most of us do its hard to manage everything.

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it. I will give them a little bit of time due to the holidays but I will start the congressional inquiry shortly after. I have A LOT going on other than this MEB as most of us do its hard to manage everything.
I can send you the memorandum I am typing up for my senator to help you prepare for your senator?

Hopefully we get ratings around the same time if we have similar timelines. Do you mind me asking how many claims you filed? I only put in for 7 right now.
I got my ratings today! My case was sent to the VA 7 days before yours. I hope you hear back soon!

I got my ratings today! My case was sent to the VA 7 days before yours. I hope you hear back soon!
Congrats hopefully you got the percentages you wanted! I received mine yesterday posted an update a few posts above

Reactions: gcs
Congrats hopefully you got the percentages you wanted! I received mine yesterday posted an update a few posts above
Awesome!! Update when you get your orders please, hopefully it will stick to that 48 hours

Awesome!! Update when you get your orders please, hopefully it will stick to that 48 hours
Orders came down 12/9 and my checklist was in vmpf today so they're processing everything pretty quickly. Final out for terminal next week on 22 Dec

Reactions: gcs
Orders came down 12/9 and my checklist was in vmpf today so they're processing everything pretty quickly. Final out for terminal next week on 22 Dec
Congrats! Thank you for the updates really kept me hopeful these past couple months

Attachments

• congressional statement (AutoRecovered).docx
    100.8 KB · Views: 19
Could you also send me it? I'm in the same boat
the format went crazy when i uploaded, but you pretty much get the idea of what you will need in the congressional statement. This statement and any supporting documentation should be sent to the military representative for whatever Senator represents you were you live.

Met with PEBLO today to sign 1180 DOD 50% TDRL /VA 100%. Final out projected for 10 Jan should get official orders within 48 hrs
quick question did you choose 10 jan final out or is that because you have leave to take? im trying to figure out what the shortest amount of time to get out it after getting that final decision.

the format went crazy when i uploaded, but you pretty much get the idea of what you will need in the congressional statement. This statement and any supporting documentation should be sent to the military representative for whatever Senator represents you were you live.
Thank you!! Still haven't heard anything trying to find a timeline with the Air Force Personnel Center Physical Disability Operations Branch. Going to do some digging today. I think a lot of people are on holiday leave right now. Have you had any movement?

quick question did you choose 10 jan final out or is that because you have leave to take? im trying to figure out what the shortest amount of time to get out it after getting that final decision.
Depending on if you get retirement or not you can get up to 30 more days of permissive tdy leave for relocation or other reasons depending on your command. I believe it's rule 2 or 3.

2 for a pre-separation or retirement relocation activity such as job or residence search and is eligible under as a: (1) Voluntary separation incentive separatee. (2) Special separation benefits separatee. (3) Involuntary separatee (including “for cause” separatees eligible under. DoDI 1332.35, Transition Assistance Program (TAP) for Military Members, para 7.3.e (4) Retiree losing commander may approve up to 20 days for Continental US (CONUS)-based members and up to 30 days for members stationed (OCONUS), unless to do so would interfere with the military mission. (1) Commanders cannot authorize terminal leave to “for cause” separatees authorized PTDY or other involuntary separatees required to separate at the earliest possible date. (2) PTDY occurs within 180 days of the separation or retirement date. (3) Members may take PTDY: (a) In increments up to the maximum permitted, but not successive Mondays through Fridays. (b) In conjunction with terminal leave. (c) As requests that require final processing in CONUS or that qualify as a stand-alone round trip. (4) Air Reserve Component members who are completing an extended Military Personnel Appropriation or Reserve Personnel Appropriation tour of duty, completing an Air Guard Reserve assignment (without qualifying for a 20- year active duty retirement) and returning to Selected Reserves or Individual Ready Reserve status, or separating from active duty to subsequently transfer to the Retired Reserve, are not authorized PTDY. However, Recalled Reserve members are eligible when retiring with an active duty retirement or involuntarily separated "under honorable” conditions. (5) Approve requests when members lived in Alaska, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, territory, or 42 AFI36-3003 24 AUGUST 2020 R U L E A B C If a member requests PTDY Then Comments foreign country and after entering active duty they kept the overseas address for the duration, and want to return there. (6) Member can request PTDY in lieu of excess leave, but not both, if eligible.

3 for a pre-separation or retirement relocation activity such as job or residence search and is eligible under as a: (1) Voluntary separation incentive separatee. (2) Special separation benefits separatee. (3) Involuntary separatee (including “for cause” separatees eligible under. DoDI 1332.35, Transition Assistance Program (TAP) for Military Members, para 7.3.e (4) Retiree losing unit commander may approve up to 30 days for CONUSbased members who have (OCONUS) domiciles, unless to do so would interfere with the military mission. (1) Commanders cannot authorize terminal leave to “for cause” separatees authorized PTDY or other involuntary separatees required to separate at the earliest possible date. (2) PTDY occurs within 180 days of the separation or retirement date. (3) Members may take PTDY: (a) In increments up to the maximum permitted, but not successive Mondays through Fridays. (b) In conjunction with terminal leave. (c) As requests that require final processing in CONUS or that qualify as a stand-alone round trip. (4) Air Reserve Component members who are completing an extended Military Personnel Appropriation or Reserve Personnel Appropriation tour of duty, completing an Air Guard Reserve assignment (without qualifying for a 20- year active duty retirement) and returning to Selected Reserves or Individual Ready Reserve status, or separating from active duty to subsequently transfer to the Retired Reserve, are not authorized PTDY. However, Recalled Reserve members are eligible when retiring with an active duty retirement or involuntarily separated "under honorable” conditions. (5) Approve requests when members lived in Alaska, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, territory, or foreign country and after entering active duty they kept the overseas address for the duration, and want to return there. (6) Member can request PTDY in lieu of excess leave, but not both, if eligible.

PAGE 45 and 46

You can also use your saved up leave (TERMINAL)
Good luck. hope this helps. Hang in there!