JBER Timeline

Reading all of these is so discouraging. I am not stationed where the original post is, but I follow this and all the other “timeline” posts on here. I created a profile today because I’m getting so frustrated. I accomplished everything up to the “peb” portion in under two months. My packet went to Texas December 28th. I have not received one piece of information in any form electronic or otherwise from anyone since then. 67 days. What is happening. I’m not one to complain. But maybe I should call or email someone. I can’t even begin to look at jobs or schools because I could be out tomorrow or I could be out in 9 months.
Mine was submitted 22Dec. Took all the way til March to receive my 199.
Waiting on PDA. I’m having trouble believing that they still have the correct average as well.

Likewise. That would be tomorrow. We’ll see. I’m just hoping this one part of the process has held onto some sort of constraint. That is the only one with average I haven’t seen move much, even though they are generally wrong.

Haven't heard anything yet either. My 199 went up on 3rd. Went to CIF yesterday with 199. Have turn in date for next Tues. Went to retirement services and turned in all paperwork needed. They said they would contact me once they get a final date for me.

As bad as this sounds, It definitely takes some time. Rather annoying wait but, that’s all we can do as we let them make excuses on why the simplest things take so long.
I’m sitting on about 2 months since it went to the PEB (my VA ratings were already back before it went to the PEB) which should make the process go much faster. Given they say that’s what takes so long. Mind blowing how long it takes for them to write the DA199.

I’m sitting on about 2 months since it went to the PEB (my VA ratings were already back before it went to the PEB) which should make the process go much faster. Given they say that’s what takes so long. Mind blowing how long it takes for them to write the DA199.
I’m willing to believe that you should be g2g and just haven’t heard yet. Has your peblo said anything back yet?

I’m willing to believe that you should be g2g and just haven’t heard yet. Has your peblo said anything back yet?
I email my PEBLO every week and she says “just waiting on the 199”. She sends me the same canned process email how it works like we haven’t already talked about it before. Simply amazing.

Okay so, I personally had about 6-7 weeks before I saw my 199. Took like 6 weeks to be typed then another week to be sent back to my peblo after final signature.

Okay so, I personally had about 6-7 weeks before I saw my 199. Took like 6 weeks to be typed then another week to be sent back to my peblo after final signature.
I appreciate the feedback applewhisky. I will be at 8 weeks tomorrow since my packet was sent to the PEB.

I appreciate the feedback applewhisky. I will be at 8 weeks tomorrow since my packet was sent to the PEB.
You and I on the same boat. Been 8 weeks now .My 199 in the queue for final signature .

While I am at Bragg, not JBER, my PEBLO has referred to a backlog of IPEB/199s, specifically hundreds of 199s that were waiting on signatures. Seems like that backlog is beginning to clear - I will make sure to update when mine comes back signed.

My peblo had to get her supervisor to inquire about my 199 after waiting aimlessly for it. Maybe you guys can get yours to do the same... maybe.

While I am at Bragg, not JBER, my PEBLO has referred to a backlog of IPEB/199s, specifically hundreds of 199s that were waiting on signatures. Seems like that backlog is beginning to clear - I will make sure to update when mine comes back signed.
We all have the same PEB