JBER Timeline

I hit the system at transitions today. I went in a did my leave form and all of that good stuff. Out date is 06/08 and leave is set for 03/26. Hopefully my orders come by Friday (He said most likely Mon/Tues). That will still leave me 10 days to get out of here...which shouldn’t be hard since CIF and SFLTAP are done already.

I hit the system at transitions today. I went in a did my leave form and all of that good stuff. Out date is 06/08 and leave is set for 03/26. Hopefully my orders come by Friday (He said most likely Mon/Tues). That will still leave me 10 days to get out of here...which shouldn’t be hard since CIF and SFLTAP are done already.
Good deal. I’ll be behind you, mine had to be resubmitted to the PDA. There was an error, somewhere, somehow.

That's weird because they sent my notification to Fairbanks by mistake before it got to the transitions office here at JBER.....Go figure!
Yeah, apparently mine got sent back from the PEB right after submission and didn’t get resubmitted until Tuesday. Waiting on PDA now though

thank you. i signed my on 9 March, and the VA.gov track-claims hasn't been updated since 30 Nov knowing that i signed my 3947 and talked to my lawyer on 9 March so its safe to say that i still have a long wait.

thank you. i signed my on 9 March, and the VA.gov track-claims hasn't been updated since 30 Nov knowing that i signed my 3947 and talked to my lawyer on 9 March so its safe to say that i still have a long wait.
The VA website won't update for a while. However, you can call them and they will email you a proposed rating letter if they've come up with a percentage. I had a proposed percentage well before the PEB phase.