Limdu dissapproved due to Perform to Serve dissapproval.......

CHazell

Registered Member
Hello shipmates,
I am currently being told that my Limdu has been dissapproved due to Perform to Serve dissapproval. I just recently had L5-S1 lumbar fusion on Oct 4th and was notified by Millington on approx Oct 18th, while I was on con lv. My current EAOS is 17Feb11, but as of right now my Dr. is refusing to submit a PEB. I am a single father of two with 11+ years of service. Is there any way that I can fight this to at least have a PEB submitted on my behalf, also my command is trying to expediate my separation date. This is my second back surgery on the same levels my first one was in June 08 and I have been on limdu ever since. Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated as I am still recovering and would hate to be "kicked out in the cold" so to speak. Thank you for your time.

You cannot have that much time on LIMDU without being referred to MEB/PEB. However, that is what appears to have happened to you. You have to look at the issues separately, i.e., you may have some avenues to challenge the PTS disapproval. That issue aside, it seems to me that you would have a basis to challenge your discharge based on the failure to evaluate you for disability. Hopefully, you can fight this before you are separated. However, it may be that you have to fight after the fact for back pay, retirement and/or other benefits you may be entitled to.