11May-19May2010- Commander took sweet time writing letter
20May2010- Package sent to MEB local board
24May2010- Sent to PEBLO with "Refer to IPEB"
25May2010- Package forwarded to AFPC

now the agony of waiting truly begins.........:mad:

Doctor recommended MEB Apr 28th
Knee surgery May 10th
Package sent to IPEB May 27th

Long story short, messed up lower extremities from running and osteoarthritis, both hips resurfaced, one knee replaced the other getting Orthovisc injections, plus Tarsal tunnel in both feet.

Mine is being "pushed along" by a two star
(he even called my PEBLO and doctors himself) and expect to here back on my rating sooner than normal. I will put it this way.. my commanders letter was written by a Two Star.
Yes... there is a story as to why I am being "helped" and I will tell you all about it when this is done! (its not because he is my friend!)

MSgt Ron

USAF-Asthma, Chronic Prostrating Migrains, D. Disk in low back and neck, Depression.

October 2009-MEB initiated
3 May 2010-Package sent to MEB local board
5 May 2010-Local board "refer to IPEB"
19 May 2010-Package sent to AFPC (IPEB)

Not so paitently waiting!

Got my package back.

Package sent to IPEB 14May2010

Package received 21July2010

Man, they've picked up they're speed significantly!

Wow! That's really fast! Did you get what you wanted?

My PEBLO told me that the 1st six months of the month usually go faster but that mine went in when it gets slow, from July to December (mine was just forwarded last Friday). I hope she's not right and that they all go that fast!

Hey joeyd congrats! Mine went up a less than a week after yours did, I hope this means I'll hear something soon. But before I get my hopes up, was there anything attached to your case that would make them speed it up? Pending DEROS or combat injury? Did you get what you wanted? or were hoping for?

Yeah I got everything I wanted, and there was nothing abnormal to my knowledge that would speed the process up (except maybe my prayers). I was diagnosed with Hypersomnia, and I was rated 30% TDRL. Now I'm just waiting for my orders. . .

Results came in today!

40% Perm Ret
Accepted and sent back to AFPC

October 2009-MEB initiated
3 May 2010-Package sent to MEB local board
5 May 2010-Local board "refer to IPEB"
19 May 2010-Package sent to AFPC (IPEB)
26 Jul 2010- Package back from AFPC

hopefully i'll see something soon, mine was sent up the 25th but I'm in the UK so it'll probably take a little longer what with the mail and all. still this gives me hope!!

Hey b-randon
i'm in usafe so no worries...it didn't take as long as i expected at all. i anticipate you'll hear something back soon to. keep the faith! :)

that makes the light at the end of the waiting tunnel that much bigger.... thanks for the info!!!

USAF Ulcerative Colitis MEB

Jan2009-3May2010- Doctors took time trying to diagnose me
11May2010- PCM typed NARSUM
30July2010- Results back, 10% w/ severance

Does anybody know how long it usually takes to get orders after you sign your packet?

did you get them through VMPF right? I've been reading that the PEBLOS give some kind of date range for final seperation date; what is that about cause that was not the case for me. Also I have like 50 days of leave and I'm going to try for some PTDY (trying to max out benefits here cause i'm overseas returning to the states), will I have a automatic seperation date of 90 days out from the date of the orders or would it possibly be shorter, cause I have no idea how to go about starting to outprocess (I know I need a seperation date), but is there anything I could do now to speed up the process of getting stuff done. Lastly, I got my results on the 30th of July (last friday) so I should have my orders soon I hope as that seems to be the trend?

Hello peoples... after a long drawn out process... here is the scoope on me.

MEB-14JAN10
finally my non- medical assessment complete 08JUN10
Package sent- 14JUL10

As you can see... my command held my non medical assessment for like 5 months. Then the command was trying to kick me out of the Navy because I am High Year Tenure. Correction... the command is still trying to kick me out.

b-randon... all I did was email AFPC asking when my orders would be cut and if I would have 28 Aug and the next day they sent a message back saying they talked to the people cutting the orders and would give me that day and my orders the next day. Never hurts to ask. Also if I was you I would pick a month and a half out... so you can use 2 weeks to outprocess 1 month for PTDY and sell back 50 days of leave it will end up being a nice chunk of change

Got my orders today so, final timeline is......

Jan2009-3May2010- Doctors took time trying to diagnose me
11May2010- PCM typed NARSUM
30July2010- Results back, 10% w/ severance
06Aug2010- Seraration orders..... DOS 23Nov2010, Plus 55 days of terminal leave and requesting 20 days PTDY to leave myself some time for outprocessing

b-randon... all I did was email AFPC asking when my orders would be cut and if I would have 28 Aug and the next day they sent a message back saying they talked to the people cutting the orders and would give me that day and my orders the next day. Never hurts to ask. Also if I was you I would pick a month and a half out... so you can use 2 weeks to outprocess 1 month for PTDY and sell back 50 days of leave it will end up being a nice chunk of change

Do you remember who exactly you emailed at AFPC? I'm having trouble finding a good email address.