Meb question.

91B

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What is the chances of my meb getting denied? I have medical fliles and mris showing i have ddd in my neck and back. Pinched nerves in both and more. And shoulder problems. Anxiety and depression. If they deny my meb. Will i just admin seperate? Any help would be nice.

I believe you're overthinking this process. If that's truly your case and it's well documented in your medical records, your MEB will not be denied.

Im a worry wart. Anxiety is bad. How much do they base their desicion off commanders letter?

Thanks for the help a bunch. Im a stress pit for sure.

Im a worry wart. Anxiety is bad. How much do they base their desicion off commanders letter?
You are stressing this way too much man!! This MEB process is literally a process that can last up to and beyond a year. If you have documentation from your PCM and other docs like you've said before....you'll be fine. Whether the MEB deems you FIT or UNFIT is based on how those conditions interfere with your ability to be a soldier and perform as a mechanic. If you want to be found unfit, make sure you have copies of every LOD, profile, sick slip...etc and make sure you keep getting treatment for all ongoing issues. Make sure you are seeing MH for your anxiety and depression issues, seeing a chiro for your back issues, PT for your shoulders.... you get the idea. If you are already doing all those things then just chill and take it one day at a time. I've been in the program for 145 days with similar conditions and I'm a 91 as well. I'll try to help or offer any insight I can so if you have any questions just let me know Oh yeah and before I forget..... the MEB definitely gives some weight to the commanders letter. I actually wrote mine and just had my commander sign it so that I knew it would be accurate.

I am. My anxiety has been off the wall. Thanks so much for the help. Ill try to calm down. Lol. But again thanjs for the help. Finally met with my peblo. Amd he finall gave me a little peace of mind as well. Think hes going to be a good one.

I am. My anxiety has been off the wall. Thanks so much for the help. Ill try to calm down. Lol. But again thanjs for the help. Finally met with my peblo. Amd he finall gave me a little peace of mind as well. Think hes going to be a good one.

Try not to pester the PEBLO unless it's been 30+ days since you've heard from him. He no doubt has a bunch of cases and that way you won't get on his shit list lol!

Reactions: 91B