memorandum for expedited LOR

Aviationkid7204

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey guys! Signed my 199 on 7 aug but on 14 Aug I submitted a signed memorandum to my peblo from my brigade Col 0-6 to expedite my LOR. Has anyone had any luck with this helping? I'm in Hawaii if it helps? I try to call PDA at 877-577-3065 but the call never goes through and it says something about the mailbox being full for that line?

Hope that works for you. I'm not sure the letter will get ready until after your 199 hits the top of the stack.

Hey guys! Signed my 199 on 7 aug but on 14 Aug I submitted a signed memorandum to my peblo from my brigade Col 0-6 to expedite my LOR. Has anyone had any luck with this helping? I'm in Hawaii if it helps? I try to call PDA at 877-577-3065 but the call never goes through and it says something about the mailbox being full for that line?
What does that memorandum look like?

I talked to my Ombudsman here on Ft meade because I've been waiting for over 56 days for my da199 to be generated and she told me that the pda people are only fast tracking packets who have an official job lined up.. I'm so tired of the BS with this so called system they have